Windows 10: How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window

Discus and support How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have a problem when I deploy WCF applicaton on IIS window 10, PC1: install IIS and WCF application PC2: Share folder for save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by quan dang, Jan 15, 2021.

1. quan dang Win User

How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window

Hello everyone!

I have a problem when I deploy WCF applicaton on IIS window 10,

PC1: install IIS and WCF application

PC2: Share folder for save file in WCF application.

That error shown:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\xxx.xxx.x.246\ImageScanShare\WK' is denied.

Please help me!

Thanks every one.

:)

quan dang, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  4. How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window

Unable to access to my desktop Webservices from my WM Device when disconnected from lan.

Hello,

I have a Webservices in .net running under iis.

I have a Windows Mobile 5.0 device that connect to these webservices to do some job using an application developped in c# .net cf 2.

Under Windows XP when I disconnect my pc from the lan, I use then "USB to PC" option in the connections parameters tab. So I can access to my webservices using the ip 169.254.2.2.

I have try the same under windows 7 pro, I have installed my webservices under IIS, connected my WM device, all works fine when I am connected on the lan. But when I disconnect my pc, I can not access to my webservices in my application. When I try to use
    the "usb to pc"option it doesn't work, WMDC does not synchronize my WM device.

what is strange is that when I type the url of my webservice in pocket ie, it is accesible (http://mypc/myWS/ws.asmx), in the same way when I type http://localhost/myWS/ws.asmx in pocket ie it works. But when I type any of these address I have no access,
    juste an exception saying that the connection is refused.

I have installed vxUtils to ping the pc, but it's unreachable.

Do you have a idea of what I can make to make work my solution (Webservices under iis and local connect Windows Mobile device).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yannick

Yannick Schmieder, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window

1. How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window - Similar Threads - allow IIS webservice

2. Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.: Hi all,One of our users had a network shared folder mapped as a drive on his previous laptop.He got a new laptop from us lately, and when we tried to access the same path with the same user credentials, it said he doesn't have the permissions for that folder.It's weird and...
  3. Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can access a shared folder on one computer, but not on the other.: Hi all,One of our users had a network shared folder mapped as a drive on his previous laptop.He got a new laptop from us lately, and when we tried to access the same path with the same user credentials, it said he doesn't have the permissions for that folder.It's weird and...
  4. SMB - Windows cannot access shared folder, every other device can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMB - Windows cannot access shared folder, every other device can: hello and thanks in advance for your supportI have setup an SMB share in TrueNas Scale. I have enabled all the recommended settings, created a user with permission to access the folder and when connecting via every other device, connecting to \\192.168.1.17\NASMAIN with my...
  5. SMB - Windows cannot access shared folder, every other device can

SMB - Windows cannot access shared folder, every other device can: hello and thanks in advance for your supportI have setup an SMB share in TrueNas Scale. I have enabled all the recommended settings, created a user with permission to access the folder and when connecting via every other device, connecting to \\192.168.1.17\NASMAIN with my...
  6. Cannot access IIS websites on Windows 10 from external sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access IIS websites on Windows 10 from external sources: My problum: As long as I'm accessing my website from a local internet source, I have no trouble bringing it up . But when I try to call it from some source external to my internet, I receive this error code: 403: Forbidden This resource cannot be directly linked from...
  7. Cannot access IIS websites on Windows 10 from external sources

Cannot access IIS websites on Windows 10 from external sources: My problum: As long as I'm accessing my website from a local internet source, I have no trouble bringing it up . But when I try to call it from some source external to my internet, I receive this error code: 403: Forbidden This resource cannot be directly linked from...
  8. Cannot access IIS websites on Windows 10 from external sources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Two Windows 10 computers can access others files with sharing disabled

Two Windows 10 computers can access others files with sharing disabled: I have a laptop and a desktop, both running Windows 10 on the same login. I have been modifying network settings, and I have noticed that if my laptop has network discovery totally disabled, but I enable it on my desktop, my desktop can start accessing the laptops files....
  10. Window 10 could not access Other Window 10 shared drives, - Solved

Window 10 could not access Other Window 10 shared drives, - Solved: My Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1 could not see other Windows 10 Machines on my home network from Windows Explorer. It could see Windows 7 machines but not Windows 10. I tried various suggestion from this forum and others with no success. While researching a...