Windows 10: How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy

Discus and support How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; up to what date my key is valid ' shah.vallavdas@gma il,com?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VALLAVDAS, Feb 9, 2019.

1. VALLAVDAS Win User

How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy

up to what date my key is valid ' shah.vallavdas@gma

il,com?

:)

VALLAVDAS, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Elli2u Win User

Licence Key

I bought this laptop from a shop with Windows 10 already entered plus the Licence Key I was not informed that I would have to renew it and I have never had to renew a licence key on any of my past laptops. Where do I find the licence key number as the seller
    has gone out of business and has left me no information about the installation he used or a key No.

It is a Microsoft Windows 10, Home 64 bit and I have the product Number and an activation Number. If any one can help would be much obliged.

Elli2u, Feb 9, 2019
  3. expired licence key to build 10530

My licence key expired for windows 10 build10530. My down load is slow and my computer keeps shutting down. How can I renew the licence so my pc will keep running to down load the new version of windows 10.

ThomasDesaulniers, Feb 9, 2019
  4. kps-uk Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 without a licence key

Hi,

I have a 10 year old laptop which originally was running Windows Vista. Due to the manufacturer date of the laptop, I was entitled to the free upgrade to Windows 7, which I kept until the roll-out of the Windows 10 upgrade. When my laptop upgraded to Windows
    10, I did not pay for the upgrade and did not receive a licence key.

1. If I go to the Windows 10 download tool and select install with the 'keep Nothing during the upgrade' option, will I require a licence key?
    2. Can I build the laptop from scratch if it was originally a Visa machine or will I need to step from Vista to 8.1 to 10?
    Regards

Keith

kps-uk, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy - Similar Threads - RENEWAL LICENCE KEy

2. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  3. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  4. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 renew key

Windows 10 renew key: Hi,I got a laptop from school during lockdowns. I was told I can keep it for good.I am now getting a message all the time that day your education organisation windows license will expire soon.Please renew your license.Since it’s nothing to do with school anymore do I now need...
  6. Licence Key Reactivation

Licence Key Reactivation: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail licence key years ago which was said to be transferable. I've just bought a brand new computer, but I am using the same drives as I used to so I had to format them and completely reinstall Windows, wiping the originally activated Windows...
  7. Licence key

Licence key: Hello community, I am trying to find out if there is a way I can get my old windows 10 home key from my dead laptop the hard drives and ram corrupt and couldn't even get past the bios, it's now taken apart and used for parts. so I can use it in my newly built desktop rather...
  8. Licence Key

Licence Key: I want to ask, my laptop's hard disk got damaged and after exchanged it my window has not been activated (originally was digital activation). So, i wonder if i can got it activated and if i can, can i know how ? Btw, I also dont remember my account since i never took serious...
  9. Microsoft licence renewal

Microsoft licence renewal: When I start up my laptop, I get the announcement that my microsoft license will expire soon. Go to settings, etc. I have no idea how to renew it. I lived unto recently in Uruguay where I bought this laptop and had all the software put on overthere. I cannot go back to...
  10. licence key

licence key: Hi there, I recently got my motherboard upgraded for my son for gaming and the technician reinstalled windows 10 but now asking for licence key again?? I done as much reading as I can and turns out hes installed pro instead of home (which I still have key for) I have tried...