Windows 10: how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination?

Discus and support how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can change shortcut Win+Shift+S to another shortcut combination?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RXaverius, Dec 30, 2019.

1. RXaverius Win User

how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination?

how can change shortcut Win+Shift+S to another shortcut combination?

:)

RXaverius, Dec 30, 2019
  2. grecinos Win User

Windows 10 shortcut key not working - Please help

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a shortcut key for a program/script that turns off my monitor. I've confirmed that the small program is working by double clicking on it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to create a shortcut key for it. First I create a shortcut to the program, then I set a shortcut key, say "ctrl-shift-s". After applying the changes, clicking Ok, I try to use the shortcut by pressing the ctrl-shift-s key combination. When I do this, nothing happens. I've confirmed that shortcut keys works with other apps like the Command Prompt. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Dec 30, 2019
  3. How to change the default keyboard layout shortcut.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that presently you may change the default keyboard layout by pressing
    Windows key + space and I would like to inform you that it is not possible to change the keyboard shortcut for the keyboard layout.

• If you would like to create shortcut for the applications, please follow the below steps:
    • Right click on the application and select properties.
    • Enter a key combination in the Shortcut key field. The combination must be CTRL + ALT + a letter / number.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination? :)

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination? - Similar Threads - change shortcut Win+Shift+

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?: title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working submitted by /u/Abstractings [link] [comments]...
  7. Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?: Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut? I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only remap key to key or shortcut to shortcut. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/cicc98 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?

Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?: i'd like to be able to assign this combination to be handled by ShareX instead of Sketch & Snip/Snipping tool submitted by /u/xX_420edgelord69_Xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkjflg/is_there_a_way_to_disable_specifically_the_win/
  9. Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut in Windows 10, lets a user capture a part or full screen and copy it to clipboard. On most occasions, the […] This article Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s)

Snipping tool shortcut (shift+win+s): Hello everyone. As mentioned I have a problem with the snipping tool shortcut. To be more precise: It generally seems to work and I get the overlay (white screen and I can cut. However after letting the mouse button go it just disappears and nothing happens. So basically...