Windows 10: How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

Discus and support How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Victori2206, Oct 28, 2019.

1. How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

:)

Victori2206, Oct 28, 2019

2. Expanding C: drive space safely

I am running short on space on my C drive but I have plenty of space on my D drive so is there any way I can expand my drive? I have tried using disc management but even after deleting a partition expand size option in C drive is greyed-out

mayank1625, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Allocation of memory from C Drive to D Drive

My Recovery D Drive is full, I have shrunk my C drive by 43GB, how to I allocate that memory to D Drive

GregoryStevens_743, Oct 28, 2019
  4. How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

1. How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive? - Similar Threads - drive space allocated

2. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need help to move the space to the c drive please. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  3. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need help to move the space to the c drive please. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  4. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm unable to allocate space in c drive. There is no unallocated space in C drive and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to allocate space in c drive. There is no unallocated space in C drive and I...: I need to extend space in my c drive but under disk management, there is no unallocated space. When I try to shrink volume, I don't know what number to be added there. Kindly guide me how to resolve these issues....
  6. I'm unable to allocate space in c drive. There is no unallocated space in C drive and I...

I'm unable to allocate space in c drive. There is no unallocated space in C drive and I...: I need to extend space in my c drive but under disk management, there is no unallocated space. When I try to shrink volume, I don't know what number to be added there. Kindly guide me how to resolve these issues....
  7. Can you expand c drive without unallocated space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you expand c drive without unallocated space?: Idk if you can expand c drive without d or e or unallocated space then what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-expand-c-drive-without-unallocated-space/00ff13d9-df0f-4c65-a002-82c2ebb03f18
  8. Can you expand c drive without unallocated space?

Can you expand c drive without unallocated space?: Idk if you can expand c drive without d or e or unallocated space then what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-expand-c-drive-without-unallocated-space/00ff13d9-df0f-4c65-a002-82c2ebb03f18
  9. Expanding C: drive

Expanding C: drive: Hi,I am running out of space on my C: Drive-and I have tried and searched the internet wisdom, but all answers apply to cases where everything is on the same diskI have 2 separate discs that's how computer came with my purchase-It seems I cannot move allocated partition from...
  10. How To Expand C Drive

How To Expand C Drive: I would like to expand my C drive ... all I need is an extra 8 GB. :) I can delete the New Volume (and recreate it) but that does not give me the option to expand my C drive. I have attempted to use Easeus to no avail. Any other suggestions? Thanks! [ATTACH]...