Windows 10: How can defract my hard drive?

Discus and support How can defract my hard drive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I defract my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-defract-my-hard-drive/c4dea310-44ab-4a96-a3c3-1ec67471063b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 20Cl18, Mar 2, 2020.

1. 20Cl18 Win User

How can defract my hard drive?

How can I defract my hard drive?

:)

20Cl18, Mar 2, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Mar 2, 2020
  3. little cat, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How can defract my hard drive? - Similar Threads - defract hard drive

2. How can I get my files onto the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my files onto the hard drive?: In Windows 11, I am unable to put ANYTHING on my hard drive. The "New " to create folders is grayed out. I can't download folders or files from OneDrive to save to my hard drive. Others have tried, and it still has the OneDrive extension. Everything downloads to OneDrive by...
  3. How can I repair MBR on my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I repair MBR on my external hard drive: I have a Toshiba 1TB external hard drive that I purchased in 2015 when I purchased my Lenovo gaming laptop. Years later, I found the external hard drive in a box today. I recall several years ago that the external just stopped working suddenly. I used it for several months...
  4. How can I repartition my hard drive memory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I repartition my hard drive memory?: I have a pc that is a month old. This is the memory breakdown it holds. Now this is not a cheap basic computer, I upgraded everything I could to make it as future proof as possible in an attempt to get ten years out of it if I could. So why in the name of Mike are...
  5. How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?

How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?: How can I clone my old laptop hard drive to a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clone-my-old-hard-drive-to-a-new-hard/cd9498d2-e379-40c0-aef4-42328b6c428a
  6. Can I enlarge my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I enlarge my hard drive?: Hello, I have an SSD with only 200 GB. I have seen that with Windows you can shrink the partitions. Can I then also enlarge them? To 300 GB or so? Kann ich meine Festplatte vergrößern?
  7. how can defrag hard drive?

how can defrag hard drive?: need help I don't know how it's done in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-defrag-hard-drive/3c6ada84-f066-404b-a7be-0463d568e606
  8. my external hard drive is not accessible. how can I open it?

my external hard drive is not accessible. how can I open it?: My external hard drive comes as F drive but is not accessible how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-hard-drive-is-not-accessible-how-can-i/7761ef30-c4ee-4f6b-b812-ea3a52561470
  9. How can I speed up my hard drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I speed up my hard drive?: My computer is about 9 months old and all the way though my hard drive has been very slow. Even know the computer is pretty new... You get the idea :) Can you help me?...
  10. How can I extend my hard drive space?

How can I extend my hard drive space?: I'm going under Computer Management>Disk Management and have deleted a partition which gave me the unallocated 48gb, and I'm trying to add that unallocated space to the main drive (C), and it's not letting me, When I right the C drive there is only a shrink volume option, the...