Windows 10: How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

Discus and support How can I access myblaaptop without internet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keith Bache, Mar 23, 2023.

1. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need internet to log in and can get no further. The only other things on screen are icons for internet, accessability and power. I need advice urgently please.

:)

Keith Bache, Mar 23, 2023
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy.

I have tried the following:

1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender)

So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2023
  4. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

1. How can I access myblaaptop without internet? - Similar Threads - access myblaaptop without

2. How can I get lost Internet access back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get lost Internet access back?: I have an old Dell desktop with an ethernet connection. Used Windows 7 for many years but in February 2023 I upgraded to Windows 10. After a Windows Update Windows Modules Installer on 10/10/23, my computer started occasionally freezing up. When it froze up yesterday, I shut...
  3. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I access myblaaptop without internet?: Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need internet to log in and can get no further. The only other things on screen are icons for internet, accessability and power. I...
  4. How can I access myblaaptop without internet?

How can I access myblaaptop without internet?: Hi, I cannot log into my laptop without internet. I do not get the start menu, so can't follow the advice given to others. The sign in says I need internet to log in and can get no further. The only other things on screen are icons for internet, accessability and power. I...
  5. Can not access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access to the internet: Hi There.I have got Sony vaio laptop / internet explorer xp and I have recovered it recently then after I cannot access to the internet: every time I get a message: windows was unable to find certificate to log you on to the network talk talk...... ???!!!How can I fix the...
  6. Can not access to the internet

Can not access to the internet: Hi There.I have got Sony vaio laptop / internet explorer xp and I have recovered it recently then after I cannot access to the internet: every time I get a message: windows was unable to find certificate to log you on to the network talk talk...... ???!!!How can I fix the...
  7. How can I install drivers with no internet access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I install drivers with no internet access?: Hey guys, I just built a new PC and the windows install went perfect except for the fact that there's no way to update my drivers since ALL the drivers are in need of updates so I have no way to connect even with ethernet, so is there a repository of current Win10 drivers I...
  8. "No internet connection" yet I can access the internet??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No internet connection" yet I can access the internet??: Hi For some weird reason over the past few days I've have an issue with my wifi. I connect to it I'm even using it to post this yet it says on the icon "no internet, secured". [ATTACH] I did no changes before it happened. Just connected to a new wifi. I can play online...
  9. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet: I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app (Spotify web works). I’m able to access msftnsci.com just fine. I removed all of my WindowsSpyBlocker rules and this is still...
  10. Can I login Without Internet?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I login Without Internet?: He yo guys! I am a newbie here,I just wanted to ask as I wanted to move to windows 10 I heard that it isn't possible to login windows 10 without internet, so I just wanted to confirm, do I really need to have internet while logging in my windows 10 pc (Any Edition)? 74011