Windows 10: how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt

Discus and support how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At the run command prompt how can I get to the Snip & Sketch Application I know how to open a new snip but not how to open the very Snip & Sketch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnPaul2lover, Mar 31, 2020.

1. how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt

At the run command prompt how can I get to the Snip & Sketch Application

I know how to open a new snip but not how to open the very Snip & Sketch option

:)

JohnPaul2lover, Mar 31, 2020

2. Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Snip and Sketch app on Windows 10.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to know about
    the information.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try the suggested steps and check if the issue still persists. If the issue still persists try with the method 2.

Method 2

Reset Snip & Sketch app

1. Press Windows + I key and click on
      Apps
    2. Click on Apps & features. Select Sketch & Snip app from the available list of installed apps.
    3. Click on Snip & Sketch > Advanced Options.
    4. Click on Reset option.
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Mar 31, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Mar 31, 2020
  4. how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt

1. how can I access Snip & Sketch at the Run command prompt - Similar Threads - access Snip Sketch

2. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I "Open command prompt with administrator access"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I "Open command prompt with administrator access": I'm running Windows 10 64 on an HP Envy Laptop - I've lost my User Profile as a default but found my files under Windows C: - and all access to applications as the Windows Logo Key, Windows Start Key and Cortana no longer work at all - clicking on any of these options does...
  6. How to Access Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Access Command Prompt?: I have Windows 10 and I can't find command prompt anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-command-prompt/3e20bcdf-cc50-4e2a-9b37-635c0cd70506
  7. How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?: Whenever I trigger Snip & Sketch, I take the screen snip and it copies to my clipboard. However, I receive no notification or any other options to be able to save the photo. How can I do so?...
  8. snip & sketch not prompting me to save the file

snip & sketch not prompting me to save the file: Hello, My snip & sketch was working Perfectly, but all of a sudden I don't know what happened. I have it set to use the print screen function and when I do that instead of prompting me to save it to a file it just automatically saves it to the clipboard. As a last resort,...
  9. [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

[SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...
  10. How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to launch snip and sketch tool from command prompt