Windows 10: how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support how can i access the bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i tried everything but it always lead me to a webpage that is not working and i really need that recovery asap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gabriel Belanger-Dulac, Dec 8, 2023.

1. how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

i tried everything but it always lead me to a webpage that is not working and i really need that recovery asap

:)

Gabriel Belanger-Dulac, Dec 8, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 8, 2023
  3. saqib_415 Win User
    Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

Xylee Del, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

1. how can i access the bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - access bitlocker recovery

2. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  4. how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i access the bitlocker recovery key: i tried everything but it always lead me to a webpage that is not working and i really need that recovery asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-the-bitlocker-recovery-key/af11e241-3717-4358-a82c-75cac560a76a
  5. how can i access the bitlocker recovery key

how can i access the bitlocker recovery key: i tried everything but it always lead me to a webpage that is not working and i really need that recovery asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-the-bitlocker-recovery-key/af11e241-3717-4358-a82c-75cac560a76a
  6. How can I get Bitlocker recovery key.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Bitlocker recovery key.?: I am having a problem with an HP Laptop that I just bought a few months ago. I do not have a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I was never given one, there is not one listed on my Microsoft account. I never activated Bitlocker. I did not even know what it was. Two week ago I let my...
  7. How can I get Bitlocker recovery key.?

How can I get Bitlocker recovery key.?: I am having a problem with an HP Laptop that I just bought a few months ago. I do not have a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I was never given one, there is not one listed on my Microsoft account. I never activated Bitlocker. I did not even know what it was. Two week ago I let my...
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible: Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone...
  9. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible: Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone...
  10. How can I get the recovery key for BitLocker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get the recovery key for BitLocker?: Hello, so recently after installing an update my account was no longer an administrator and since I don't have admin rights I can't even activate the administrator account. I tried many ways suggested in the Microsoft forum and I think I was about done with the problem when I...