Windows 10: How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?

Discus and support How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am moving my copy of FSX Gold Edition from my old pc to a new pc. I received an authorization number from Microsoft two years ago which activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flight Simmer 105, Jan 9, 2020.

1. How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?

I am moving my copy of FSX Gold Edition from my old pc to a new pc. I received an authorization number from Microsoft two years ago which activated okay on my old pc. Where do I enter this authorization number in FSX on my new PC for activation?

:)

Flight Simmer 105, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Thagstrom Win User

FSX activation error

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first steps I would try are:

1) Locate the entry below by regedit.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS

\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

2) Look at UpperFilters key. It should contain “PartMgr” only.

3) If the key shows something more, mark down what they are

before editing the key to read “PartMgr” only.

4) Start FSX, the activation dialog should be prompted.

5) Proceed and let FSX start, then exit FSX.

6) Edit back the registry key with the previous content. (This step may not be required.)

This info was found here:
    https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/fsx-a...

If that does not work then I would suggest to restart your computer and try again. If that does not work then I would suggest to uninstall and re-install completely.

Thagstrom, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    Not active fsx

In my April 24th reply, I had asked you if you were able to take a flight in spite of having the Activation error come up? So could you attempt any flight to make sure that you have installed FSX properly? And try to fly for more than 30 minutes (you can
    use time compression if you are short of time).

If your FSX runs properly, I can give you a possible suggestion for the Activation error. But if FSX doesn't run, then you need to go through certain steps before you can do a re-install of it.

Chriso747, Jan 9, 2020
  4. How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?

FSX activation

I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it.

My phone number is correct, but my email address is incorrect. I know it says not to use it, but I will anyway.
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my current and correct one.

the category doesn't list FSX so I put in Skype. Sorry bout that

Post moved to Gaming.

jimidget311, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?

1. How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number? - Similar Threads - activate FSX Authorization

2. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  3. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  4. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. where is the phone number to activate FSX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the phone number to activate FSX?: Where is the phone number to activate FSX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-phone-number-to-activate-fsx/96e118a8-0511-4c0e-af45-c6a21bc87e39
  6. where is the phone number to activate FSX?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the phone number to activate FSX?: Where is the phone number to activate FSX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-phone-number-to-activate-fsx/96e118a8-0511-4c0e-af45-c6a21bc87e39
  7. activate fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate fsx: I bought a new computer with windows 10 and now cannot activate fsx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-fsx/6da0551a-9775-4a57-8735-6b0059c6a149
  8. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it. My phone number is correct, but my email address...
  9. FSX Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Activation: Hi, In 2011 I purchased FSX Gold Edition. I never had any problems until now. A few months ago I had my computer upgraded. Now I must reinstall all my games. Every time I want to activate the game, I get the following problem: A technical problem occured while...
  10. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2