Windows 10: How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

Discus and support How can I activate the second counter in taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hamidreza Taheri, Mar 18, 2024.

1. How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

:)

Hamidreza Taheri, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

1. How can I activate the second counter in taskbar? - Similar Threads - activate second counter

2. How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?: How can I activate the second counter in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-the-second-counter-in-taskbar/1f5fe5fc-38b2-47d7-999b-7750df838da4
  3. How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?: How can I activate the second counter in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-the-second-counter-in-taskbar/1f5fe5fc-38b2-47d7-999b-7750df838da4
  4. How can I see variable from or part of a software window on taskbar or floating counter...

How can I see variable from or part of a software window on taskbar or floating counter...: I would like to know how to display a variable or a part of a software window on the taskbar or as a floating counter like FPS counter. For example, I use Voicemeeter to control the audio output levels, and I want to see the virtual output dB level on the screen at all times,...
  5. How can I see variable from or part of a software window on taskbar or floating counter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see variable from or part of a software window on taskbar or floating counter...: I would like to know how to display a variable or a part of a software window on the taskbar or as a floating counter like FPS counter. For example, I use Voicemeeter to control the audio output levels, and I want to see the virtual output dB level on the screen at all times,...
  6. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars because there is limited space for icons on the task bar.I routinely keep some on the left and some on the right so I would...
  7. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance Counters. Because of this I cannot print anything from this computer. Thank you....
  8. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance Counters. Because of this I cannot print anything from this computer. Thank you....
  9. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

10. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: I'm not sure there is a way. I'm using dual monitors win 10 right now and the option to pin a program only appears on my primary monitor. However, the apps I closed on the right monitor will open in the same location they were previously when I click the pinned taskbar icon...