Windows 10: How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound...

Discus and support How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft team i tray activate on my sound settings the StereoMix but not have options to do. I hope you can help me about my need on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joaquimalmeida3, Jan 23, 2021.

1. How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound...

Hi Microsoft team

i tray activate on my sound settings the StereoMix but not have options to do. I hope you can help me about my need on my laptop, because i don't have settings in Recording options only microphone are visible-activated. and it been market two box devices disconnected and desabilited. but StereoMix not showed. to active the StereoMix on my Realtek sound board. on my laptop HP 15DW1037. windows10 - 64bits buy it on Dec2020. my sound board Realtek -High Definition audio controller v6.0.8924.1 2020/03/26, Realtek - RTL 8822CE 802.11ac PCie adap I made update sound controller and it replay back that its actualized.

I need to my home work, to record-capture sound from video-conference Zoom, speakers and source microphone and from players programs. For that i need activate the StereoMix sources in my system to use in Translate voices to text, programs record in digital word documents

i want install a program that solve this omission of StereoMix on settings system win10, named - VB virtual cable drive sound program Voicemeeter, but we have many reports that after update windows10 system, the sound system report many issues.because the sound drivers been changed. or renamed, this Voicemeeter guide advice to ask Microsoft *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to helps to solve that issues with Updat win10.

Can you help-me to indicate me wich aplications available, compatible with win10 SO, to do better to capture sound from all sources microphones-players - sound sent out to speakers on laptop - to i can do my job confinated home work of translation speak words to digital text. because i can't use StereoMix options to activat.

i use Microsoft Edge and ask if this program or other bing from microsoft group have any complements to recognize voices to digitalize text as wordtext??

thanks alot

Joaquim Almeida

:)

Joaquimalmeida3, Jan 23, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 23, 2021
  3. No Sound After Installing Realtek Audio

I use Audacity to record streams or music so I looked for stereo mix but couldn't find it. It seems windows 10 removed stereo mix so I installed realtek audio drivers from my motherboard's manufacturer's site. After installing it all sound was dead. I
    could see my headphones active (connected with jak) but no sound. I uninstalled and reinstalled the realtek drivers which gave me sound but whenever I turned on stereomix, changed the volume or tried to record with Audacity sound was completely gone again.
    So Pretty much I had to uninstall and re-install realtek drivers about five times today. At the moment I have sound but I can't touch the volume button, can not use Audacity nor turn stereo mix on. I've looked for some fixes but nothing worked.

CemCömert, Jan 23, 2021
  4. How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound...

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound...

1. How can i activate the win10 sound drivers to have StereoMix habilitated with Realtek sound... - Similar Threads - activate win10 sound

2. Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound: Hello2 days ago my sound works perfectly. Yesterday i launched my computer as usual but my sound in headphones not work. I opened Device Menager to try update Drivers but i don't see Realtek drivers. I also tried to download and install it manually from thier site but when i...
  3. Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Realtek Drivers- no sound: Hello2 days ago my sound works perfectly. Yesterday i launched my computer as usual but my sound in headphones not work. I opened Device Menager to try update Drivers but i don't see Realtek drivers. I also tried to download and install it manually from thier site but when i...
  4. Issue with realtek sound drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  5. Issue with realtek sound drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with realtek sound drivers: Hi,I purchased a new laptop MSI Alpha 15 AMD Advantage edition Windows 11 and it has this static noise from headphone jack only whenever I am about to use some application which has audio use from laptop. At the beginning of every app start, I get this Crack sound which is...
  6. Realtek sound driver help

Realtek sound driver help: HelloIn some but not all programs and games, my laptop does not make any sound. I tried re-downloading the Realtek drivers and nothing changed. The High Definition Audio Device driver is also not on my laptop. Please help...
  7. Realtek audio driver no sound

Realtek audio driver no sound: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  8. Latest sound driver for Realtek ?

Latest sound driver for Realtek ?: Hello So i'm using an ASRock 980de3/u3s3 MOBO and i'd like to know if somone could please tell me which are the latest sound driver for this MOBO ? Currently my Realtek Manager says i'm using version 6.0.1.7560 I'm using 5.1 surround sound speakers but i'd like to know...
  9. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....
  10. REALTEK Sound Driver

REALTEK Sound Driver: Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ? Any help ? Thanks 94054