Windows 10: How can I Activate windows in my settings?

Discus and support How can I Activate windows in my settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I Activate windows in my settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MurrayEverest, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How can I Activate windows in my settings?

How can I Activate windows in my settings?

:)

MurrayEverest, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I Activate windows in my settings? - Similar Threads - Activate settings

2. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  3. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  4. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  5. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  6. How do I set Authenticator to be active on my new iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set Authenticator to be active on my new iPhone?: I installed the MS Authenticator on my old iPhone and I just got a new one. All my apps transferred smoothly, including Authenticator, so I just figured once I log into the app on the new phone that would take place of my old phone, but that didn’t happen.So when I need to...
  7. How do I set Authenticator to be active on my new iPhone?

How do I set Authenticator to be active on my new iPhone?: I installed the MS Authenticator on my old iPhone and I just got a new one. All my apps transferred smoothly, including Authenticator, so I just figured once I log into the app on the new phone that would take place of my old phone, but that didn’t happen.So when I need to...
  8. Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled

Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled: I'm encountering an issue with the Activity History feature and I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on it.I have the "Store my activity history on this device" option enabled in my Privacy settings. However, despite this setting being active, I am not...
  9. Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled: I'm encountering an issue with the Activity History feature and I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on it.I have the "Store my activity history on this device" option enabled in my Privacy settings. However, despite this setting being active, I am not...
  10. My laptop won't let me access the activation area in settings,and the windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me access the activation area in settings,and the windows isn't activated: Hi,I've been having issues after I upgraded my windows from 10 to windows 11.First off,My laptop isn't activated anymore,whenever I try to access the activation section in the settings it freezes and I have to close the program2.I having been having trouble whenever it comes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows go to settings watermark

2. settinsettings activate windows

3. linx 12x64 windows 10 activation

4. windows to go activate,
  5. go to preferances,
  6. go to settinge for,
  7. go to activation settings page,
  8. settings actrivate windows,
  9. Activate in windows in settings,
  10. windows 10 go to settings to activate windows,
  11. settings activate windows,