Windows 10: How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99

Discus and support How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can't active my Pc.I can't install update my PC. The code error 0xc0020036... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sinh Huyynh, Sep 10, 2020.

1. How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99

I can't active my Pc.I can't install update my PC. The code error 0xc0020036

:)

Sinh Huyynh, Sep 10, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99

Post code 99 at boot; help

This morning, to no avail, I tried a new power supply.

At this point I have tried all of the following:

• Disconnecting HHD (SATA and POWER)
    • Disconnecting Opitical Drive (SATA and POWER)
    • DISCONNECTING ALL F-PANEL (PWR SW, PWR LED, HDD LED, RESET SW)
    • Disconnecting the USB and HD AUDIO
    • Disconnecting ALL fans.
    • Mounting and remounting the motherboard
    • Mounting and remounting the CPU
    • Attempting to use a new video card
    • Attempting to use a new power supply
    • Placing MOBO on a different surface
    • Reseting the CMOS via the on board button and removing the battery
    • Using only 1 stick of ram to boot
    • New PSU

Basically I am booting the PC with the power button on the MOBO and the only things connected are the 8 pin MOBO power, the CPU, 1 stick of ram, and 2 different working video cards.

After doing all of those things, the MOBO stills post code "99" on the screen and on the MOBO itself. Additionally, keyboard does not work. Furthermore, I cannot access my BIOS or boot screen.

The original video card and the replacement video card both work on another PC therefore they are not the problem.

Thus, at this point, I have narrowed the malfunction down to either the following two components:

• Motherboard
    • CPU (which I doubt, but do not have a AM3+ mobo on hand)
    Any suggestions or advice are more than welcome and needed.

I am considering RMAing the motherboard... This process will most likely be 2 weeks and they may send it back saying it works it is my CPU... *Bang Head :banghead:

Ravenas, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99

1. How Can I Active while I had Code. I bought it 129.99 - Similar Threads - Active while Code

2. Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?: I bought an OEM Windows 11 dvd, without realizing that the case I bought for the new build didnt accommodate an optical drive. If I do a USB download of Win 11, will I be able to activate it using the code that came with the disc? I am worried that it may not activate because...
  3. Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?: I bought an OEM Windows 11 dvd, without realizing that the case I bought for the new build didnt accommodate an optical drive. If I do a USB download of Win 11, will I be able to activate it using the code that came with the disc? I am worried that it may not activate because...
  4. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable*Moved from Office insider forum....
  5. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  6. how can i find activation code

how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  7. I had a product key but can not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a product key but can not active: I need help active Windows server 2019 with a valid key. I have key but can not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-product-key-but-can-not-active/205b23cd-6961-488b-8288-f7ec63cfd6b3
  8. I had a product key but can not active

I had a product key but can not active: I need help active Windows server 2019 with a valid key. I have key but can not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-product-key-but-can-not-active/205b23cd-6961-488b-8288-f7ec63cfd6b3
  9. I just had a $129 debit taken from my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a $129 debit taken from my bank account: The amount of $129 has just been debit from my commonwealth bank account from Microsoft. As far as I know I have not given permission for any direct debit to accur.Can you please advice why this was debitted from my account ?...
  10. I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE: I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE BUT IT WONT LET ME CHANGE ANYTHING AND TELLS ME IT CANT BE ACTIVATED. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/366df1e4-e8be-4463-ba03-05e66f66a700"