Windows 10: How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ?

Discus and support How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My kids school has several pages to their site. Do I have to approve every page and not just the main page?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jac2020, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Jac2020 Win User

How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ?

My kids school has several pages to their site. Do I have to approve every page and not just the main page?

:)

Jac2020, Jan 25, 2021

2. Allowing innner pages of a website

Hi

Just started using the feature in ms. Quite happy with it except the approvals are annoying. If i want my child to be able to view www.abc.com , i also want to allow them to view all the pages within that website. E.g. www.abc.com/def

Every page the child enters within the parent URL is setting off approval requests?

How can i add all inner pages within a parent URL?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

usmanmahmood04, Jan 25, 2021
  3. shevanel Win User
    A 1 page website, what would be my best option?

I'm looking for a low cost solution to having a website domain that only consisted of 1 page.. this page would only show a schedule of events for guests interested in what entertainment we will be offering for the week.

What's the cheapest way or site to use?

I ask because even if I search I doubt I could find a better offer than one someone will/could suggest.

Thanks for the help.

shevanel, Jan 25, 2021
  4. How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ?

Only allow certain websites option missing

This was NOT helpful. According to this link Filter inappropriate apps and games on Windows 10 you are supposed to enable a feature to only see websites on the allowed list. I've copied the section and highlighted it below.

To set up website restrictions

• Select Websites, and switch Block inappropriate websites from
      Off to On.

Now, adult content is blocked, InPrivate browsing is blocked, and BingSafeSearch is on.

• If you want your child to only see websites that you've explicity allowed, check the box next to Only see websites on the allowed list.

This checkbox was there before, but now after upgrading to windows 10 it is MISSING.

Please re-enable that check box. ASAP!

sthorpe2000, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ?

1. How can I add a all pages of a website to "allowed" ? - Similar Threads - add pages website

2. how to add a page in WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to add a page in WordPad: Hi, On WordPad how do you add a new page to a existing paper your writing. I just did my cover page and need to start the essay but everytime I go to new it takes me to a whole new document instead of just adding a page on this one I'm doing now??April[Moved by moderator to...
  3. how to add a page in WordPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add a page in WordPad: Hi, On WordPad how do you add a new page to a existing paper your writing. I just did my cover page and need to start the essay but everytime I go to new it takes me to a whole new document instead of just adding a page on this one I'm doing now??April[Moved by moderator to...
  4. how to add a page in WordPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  6. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  7. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how do i add a safe website to a website access denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i add a safe website to a website access denied: safe websute being restricted, i turned off firewall of mcafee to see if it was that. how do i add it as a safe website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-safe-website-to-a-website-access/76188fc9-dc98-4255-a2aa-068556e664d4
  9. Allowing innner pages of a website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Allowing innner pages of a website: Hi Just started using the feature in ms. Quite happy with it except the approvals are annoying. If i want my child to be able to view www.abc.com , i also want to allow them to view all the pages within that website. E.g. www.abc.com/def Every page the child enters within...
  10. how to allow access to a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to allow access to a website: how to allow browser access to a web site that is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-allow-access-to-a-website/0d49faaf-c5b9-4d7a-87e2-f84f7399e470