Windows 10: How can I add a new contact and save it ?

Discus and support How can I add a new contact and save it ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hoaw can I add a neew contact to yahoo mail and have it saved?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B42L86553, Jan 14, 2019.

1. B42L86553 Win User

How can I add a new contact and save it ?

hoaw can I add a neew contact to yahoo mail and have it saved?

:)

B42L86553, Jan 14, 2019
  2. thesaint2 Win User

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    save number to new contact

Try it again:

• Tap the number in the call log
    • Tap the save button at the bottom of the screen.
    • Tap the + button to save as a new contact.

Entegy, Jan 14, 2019
  4. ColinLow Win User

save number to new contact

Using win10, tapping the icon or the number dials the number. Pressing and holding brings up a dropdown list that does not include save. Pls, any new suggestions?

ColinLow, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I add a new contact and save it ? - Similar Threads - add contact save

2. How can I add a contact through windows on my Phone Link App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add a contact through windows on my Phone Link App?: I am using an iPhone 6s Plus. And I want to add a contact using Windows. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-a-contact-through-windows-on-my/293fa1c3-62d5-424b-8f62-394ff2f4b590
  3. How to add a New Account for Email, Calendar and Contacts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a New Account for Email, Calendar and Contacts in Windows 11: [ATTACH]When we log in to our Windows 11 computer using a Microsoft account, then all Microsoft-related applications either replicate the login immediately or prompt for the same credentials when you open them. The Email, Calendar and Contacts application will sign in to the...
  4. Saving new contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving new contact: When I try to add a new contact, the "save" is blocked by a big circle with a line thru it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-new-contact/c0706196-7de8-427e-959d-e6b3deb79e70
  5. Can't add new account to Contacts people

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add new account to Contacts people: Hi, I am trying to add a new account to People/Contacts but I keep getting an error message 0x80004005. It's an pop/imap account. Can someone help me please. cheers,...
  6. how do I add to my Contacts List?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I add to my Contacts List?: How do I add to my Contacts List? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-to-my-contacts-list/92d1247c-199d-4bd4-b53f-f261cfc309b4
  7. How can I add new file details to folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I add new file details to folders?: I want to classify my music by tempo and key and I was wondering whether I could create those categories, which would appear in the folder next to my files along with their name, date modified and size. submitted by /u/dm_me_alt_girls [link] [comments]...
  8. How can I add a contact directly from Mail to People?

How can I add a contact directly from Mail to People?: If I left click on the name of the sender, I am only given the option to send them email, and not to save them as a contact in 'People'. First image When I right click on the email address of someone who has just emailed me in Mail, I am only given the option to 'Select...
  9. I am trying to add a new contact to my Windows contacts file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to add a new contact to my Windows contacts file.: Until recently, I simply went to the HOME tab in contacts, in the new item area, and selected contact from the drop down list. Now (I'm guessing after an auto update) the contacts icon is missing from the drop down list so I can not add a new contact. Any help on how I can...
  10. How can I add screensavers back to my saved theme?

How can I add screensavers back to my saved theme?: The last update got rid of the screensavers from themes. I would really like to get this back. How can I add screensavers back to my saved theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenesavers/94dd8abb-42eb-42c6-a8cf-94542b5b7e7f