Windows 10: How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?

Discus and support How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to get notifications from a certain program I have installed, a security program. It had a function called "battery mode" which was set to come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick .G., Sep 15, 2018.

1. Nick .G. Win User

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?

I used to get notifications from a certain program I have installed, a security program. It had a function called "battery mode" which was set to come on when the battery was below 30% (set by me). So in a way it was a reminder that I should plug it in soon. I tried looking in my settings for apps/ programs that get notifications and it is not listed there. I am not the only person with this problem, you can look at this thread from about a year ago with many other people having the same issue and it was never resolved:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ons-list/0b8fca78-28e0-42ce-bd18-a5e5f1c4b410

Here is a screenshot of what that area looks like in my settings:

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? c26f48fb-3cd6-4aeb-8af3-e23233497281?upload=true.png

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? 415e2c4a-f2aa-4a08-bf2c-0899ccb0aff9?upload=true.png

I should mention that just as several people mentioned in the post that I included above, all of the things listed in my notifications list are not, and were never put there by me. They are just automatically in the list, which is fine but people should be able to add others, especially basic programs/ apps included with windows to begin with.

If anyone could give me any help with this issue it would be much appreciated.

:)

Nick .G., Sep 15, 2018

2. How do I repair apps in the notification list

I'm using a German version of Windows 10, so I'll only make the revelant screenshots so that you can see what I'm referring to.

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? [​IMG]

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? [​IMG]

As these app are not listed in Apps & Features it would seem that they have already been uninstalled, but not removed from the notifications list.

WindowCleaner, Sep 15, 2018
  3. WOT
    WOT Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

4. How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?

Apps missing from the list of show notifications from these apps

Hello,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your device?

Follow: Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type
    winver, and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article about the notification for apps and check if it helps.

Refer: Change notification and action settings

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the app notifications for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications?

1. How can I add a program or app to the list of apps that get notifications? - Similar Threads - add program app

2. I want to add a new app that is not currently listed to notifications and actions. Can that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add a new app that is not currently listed to notifications and actions. Can that...: How do I add a new app to Notifications and actions if it is not on the existing list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-a-new-app-that-is-not-currently/4751def3-9313-41fe-846f-056df2dbe922
  3. I want to add a new app that is not currently listed to notifications and actions. Can that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to add a new app that is not currently listed to notifications and actions. Can that...: How do I add a new app to Notifications and actions if it is not on the existing list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-a-new-app-that-is-not-currently/4751def3-9313-41fe-846f-056df2dbe922
  4. How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add unlisted program to priority list in notification: Hi, as the title said, i wanted to add a program to priority for notification. but the program is not listed on the priority option and i didn't find an option to add one....
  5. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  6. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  7. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  8. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Support
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  9. How can I invoke an app not listed in My Programs?

How can I invoke an app not listed in My Programs?: I have installed an app called Folder Size, which shows folder sizes in Windows 10. It is installed but does not appear in the My Programs list. How can I invoke the app manually? It would be difficult to trace its installation folder and invoke through its exe file....
  10. How can I add programs to the All Apps start menu list?

How can I add programs to the All Apps start menu list?: I've tried the tutorial Here and it does not work. I'm trying to add the app 'DotA 2' and have put it in the \programdata\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs and then restarted my PC. It is still not showing up. [img] [img] 12802

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add app to notifications list

2. how to add an app to the notifications list

3. add app to notification list

4. add app to notifications list windows,
  5. where is the we had in windows 10 1803 to get notifications from the system to give apps permision to do certain things