Windows 10: How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

Discus and support How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Provide me with steps to add more than one text to the video in Windows 10 photo app. I have added a text but cannot find how to add another text to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabrielle White3, Apr 3, 2019.

1. How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

Provide me with steps to add more than one text to the video in Windows 10 photo app. I have added a text but cannot find how to add another text to my video

:)

Gabrielle White3, Apr 3, 2019

2. Text Duration on a video clip in Photos App

Hi all

How do I lengthen the text duration on my video clip in the Photos App? At the moment the text is only lasting the first few seconds of my 40 second clip. I wold like it to remain on the clip for the entire 40 seconds.

Thanks in advance

Matt

MatthewBebbington, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

Movie Editor in the photos app keeps uploading a pink/purple video instead of the actual video

Hi Emma Epps,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Is this issue occurring with all the video app, or with the particular video file?
    2. What is the Graphic Card that you have installed on your PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the system?
    4. What is the version of Windows 10 you are using? You can refer this article to
      Check for operating system information in Windows 10.

It seems likely this pink artifacts on export issue is caused by display driver compatibility issues. However, I suggest you to follow the below method and check if that helps.

Method 1: Turn off hardware-accelerated video encoding in Settings

1. Open photo app and select settings
    2. At the bottom you will find your app version number in the About this app section
    3. If you are running version 2018.180710.00 or greater
      there will also be a Video section with a toggle on this page
    4. You should try turning off this toggle, which will disable hardware-accelerated video encoding, then exporting your video.

I also suggest you to refer this Thread
    Windows photo app - Export/Share function problem
    , from Sarah S (Microsoft)
    Replied on July 14, 2018.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

1. How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App? - Similar Threads - add second text

2. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  3. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  4. How can I add simple text to a photo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add simple text to a photo?: Since the latest photos update I'm no longer able to add simple typed text into a photo. I can draw it by mouse which sucks and perhaps even animate text, but I can't see any option to have simple, static, typed text to images. Please Help....
  5. How can I upgrade photo app to create videos?

How can I upgrade photo app to create videos?: On my old Windows PC I could create videos in the photo App. Disappointingly it's not an option on my new PC. How can I access this feature? My new PC is Windows 10 Home v1909 64 bit. Thanks....
  6. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  7. How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?

How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?: I can see how to add text to a video I am creating in the Windows Photos app, but I cannot seem to put different texts in different places. Is there a way to do this? Thank you....
  8. On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?

On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?: After I've added a text, I can't seem to find a way to add another one at a different spot to my video. If I tried to delete the text from the input box of the text I've already added, it just gets rid of my old text. How do I add a different one??...
  9. When I try to add text in the photos app to a video, the text, when it pops up, is either...

When I try to add text in the photos app to a video, the text, when it pops up, is either...: [ATTACH]This is a screenshot of my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-add-text-in-the-photos-app-to-a/35354404-c77b-454d-a96b-30efd40007ec
  10. How to add text that changes with time in to the videos

How to add text that changes with time in to the videos: Hi, I would like to know, If there is any way to add text to the video which changes after every 't' seconds. Lets say I have a video of 100 seconds, I want to add a text which changes at 10, 25, 30, 70 etc. Thanks...