Windows 10: how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....

Discus and support how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and .... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, is there a way to add hibernate to start menu instead of continuously using the power physical power button also is there a way to wake up pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Default_315, Jun 3, 2020.

1. how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....

Hi,

is there a way to add hibernate to start menu instead of continuously using the power physical power button

also is there a way to wake up pc from hibernation from any keyboard keys it doesn't work it only works if it is i sleeping mode

i want to wake up from hibernation using mouse or keyboard also i want to hibernate from settings directly without pressig power button

:)

Default_315, Jun 3, 2020

2. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Start menu not working

I found the following article, ran the suggested powershell command and my start menu is working again. Here it is as I found it:
    Go to Start menu button and right click on it. This will open the contextual menu, after which you need to select Command Prompt (Admin). Once Command Prompt is open, go ahead with the following steps.

• Type and enter: Powershell
    • Type the following: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Don Donadio, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....

Start Menu Commands

As I said, I've never seen a list of commands you can type at the Start menu. I think the best you can do is use the list or Run commands and test to see w3hat works as a Start menu entry and how many characters you need to type before you get the expected result.

Good start here: 20 Run Commands Every Windows User Should Know - Make Tech Easier

Ztruker, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....

1. how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and .... - Similar Threads - add Hibernate start

2. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  3. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  4. How to add a program to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  5. How to add a program to the start menu?

How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  6. [Help] Add hibernate to start menu from CMD or powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Add hibernate to start menu from CMD or powershell: Is there a command I can use from either cmd or powershell that will add the hibernate option to the windows start menu power options? I know how to add the hibernate option by navigating windows and menus, but I want to automate this process with a script. How can I do...
  7. How do I add a file to the Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add a file to the Start menu: How do I add a file to the Start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-file-to-the-start-menu/a58fa96e-0e1a-4161-8229-65bb9f52e184
  8. How can I add programs to the All Apps start menu list?

How can I add programs to the All Apps start menu list?: I've tried the tutorial Here and it does not work. I'm trying to add the app 'DotA 2' and have put it in the \programdata\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs and then restarted my PC. It is still not showing up. [img] [img] 12802
  9. How to add Run to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Run to Start Menu: Normally Winkey+R will open the run box but not when you are running in a VM under Oracle, so ... how do I add Run to the Win 10 Start Menu? Edit: Found that right click on Start Menu brings up dialog that Run is in. 2274
  10. Start Menu Commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Commands: I tried finding a list of all the shortcut commands from the Start Menu, but I do not see one anywhere. For example, I already know by typing "winver", I go directly to the version information screen. When I type "reli", I head straight to the reliability monitor. With...