Windows 10: How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I add IE11 to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before you post the numerous links to how to enable IE 11 in Features, their is no IE11 listing in Features anymore, Microsoft removed it and IE11 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Patrick.Schmitz, Oct 16, 2018.

1. How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?

Before you post the numerous links to how to enable IE 11 in Features, their is no IE11 listing in Features anymore, Microsoft removed it and IE11 in an update. Now when I try to run QuickBooks 2007 it will not open without some form of IE on my system. I cannot find anywhere in the world to get IE11 for Win10 - because it USED to be built-into-Win10, but not anymore, and Microsoft has not released an installer for Win10.

:)

Patrick.Schmitz, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 16, 2018
  4. How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?

What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?

1. How can I add IE11 to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - add IE11

2. Pls add GD back to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pls add GD back to Microsoft store: Hey can u add GD back to Microsoft Store pls.* Moved from advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-add-gd-back-to-microsoft-store/60ea531f-6d0c-4a3d-b761-29f439c71e33
  3. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  4. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  5. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  6. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  7. insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!: I'll let the images do the talking, but I have 32gb of ram, and somehow nearly 2gb of use is 70%+ usage?It's becoming increasingly frustrating as I can't efficiently run some programs, like adobe illustrator and After Effects, or play some games, without experiencing...
  8. insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!

insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!: I'll let the images do the talking, but I have 32gb of ram, and somehow nearly 2gb of use is 70%+ usage?It's becoming increasingly frustrating as I can't efficiently run some programs, like adobe illustrator and After Effects, or play some games, without experiencing...
  9. Are there ways to add tpl in the IE11 in the Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there ways to add tpl in the IE11 in the Windows 11: Hello:Trying to search the internet in the search box in the Windows 11, press the ? in the upper right corner of the window of the internet setting, the IE 11?opens.It was OK to subscribe the tpl in the IE 11 in the Windows 10, but not in the IE 11 in the Windows 11 opened...
  10. Are there ways to add tpl in the IE11 in the Windows 11

Are there ways to add tpl in the IE11 in the Windows 11: Hello:Trying to search the internet in the search box in the Windows 11, press the ? in the upper right corner of the window of the internet setting, the IE 11?opens.It was OK to subscribe the tpl in the IE 11 in the Windows 10, but not in the IE 11 in the Windows 11 opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add ie11 to windows 10

2. add ie11 to win 10