Windows 10: How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

Discus and support How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Question 1 How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? I want to add my video to 3D object created from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TolgahanDönmez, May 9, 2020.

1. How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

Hi,

Question 1 How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?
    I want to add my video to 3D object created from 3D Paint with transparent canvas.

Is it possible?

Question 2 Also I want to manage and add new objects to 3D library in Photos Video Editor

Is it possible?

:)

TolgahanDönmez, May 9, 2020

2. Paint 3D Library

When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it
    take to appear in the Paint 3D Library?

CrystalMedina1, May 23, 2020
  3. CraigLong Win User
    Paint 3d Transparency in Video (mp4 and or animated gif) of a 3d object

Hi,

I know your frustration. You can take 3D objects or objects created from "Magic Select" and put them on a greenscreen which you can later chromakey out in a video editor. But everything is not 3D really. The objects look like cardboard cutouts.

What I did in the video below:

You can take all these flat "supposedly" 3D objects and change the depth and then make a video in Paint 3D.

But you can only use the gray background as far as I know. So using a video editor you can try zooming in and moving back and forth to avoid the gray background.

CraigLong, May 23, 2020
  4. IHM2550 Win User

How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

1. How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? - Similar Threads - add object created

2. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  3. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  4. 3D Library not visible in Paint 3D

3D Library not visible in Paint 3D: I saw a video showing what amazing things we can do in Paint 3D. I wanted to try it but according to the video in the Microsoft Website, there is supposed to be a "3D Library" option on the top. I can't see any option like that....
  5. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/6f274b1c-3b3c-47db-aff5-82fec086380d"
  6. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  7. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  8. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  9. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  10. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library: Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later. [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding a 3d object from paint to a video