Windows 10: How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar

Discus and support How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I Add or is it named Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar? I've already Added a Banking Site to it, & Sorry 4 repeating the Question How can I Add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Russ AKA Michael P, Mar 17, 2021.

1. How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar

How can I Add or is it named Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar?

I've already Added a Banking Site to it, & Sorry 4 repeating the Question

How can I Add or Pin Gmail to the Taskbar

How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar e606c902-0f43-410b-8901-a7b5457c6631?upload=true.jpg

:)

Russ AKA Michael P, Mar 17, 2021
  2. jds63 Win User

Pinning Gmail to Taskbar

Look here, method shows from .exe file try that. Is this an application also in All Apps ?
    'Pin to taskbar' and 'Unpin from taskbar' Apps in Windows 10

jds63, Mar 17, 2021
  3. pin gmail shortcut

Have tried every suggestion I found online but cannot pin gmail shortcut to start nor taskbar.

Using Windows 10m IE11 and Microsoft Edge browsers

klaro 1590, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar

How Do I Pin A Gmail Shortcut To The Taskbar

In Edge:

How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar [​IMG]

In Chrome:

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar

1. How can I Add / Pinning Gmail to the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Add Pinning Gmail

2. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  3. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  4. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars because there is limited space for icons on the task bar.I routinely keep some on the left and some on the right so I would...
  6. how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10: how do i pin Gmail to my taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/how-do-i-pin-gmail-to-my-taskbar-in-windows-10/037a2ca4-d76f-4a08-a8ab-02260acc9d5d
  7. How Do I Pin A Gmail Shortcut To The Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Pin A Gmail Shortcut To The Taskbar: Hi, I created a desktop shortcut to my Gmail account, that opens with the Chrome browser, directly to my Gmail account. However, when I drag the shortcut to the tackbar. The option to Pin it to the taskbar is not present. The only option available, is Pin To Google Chrome....
  8. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar: Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon pinned to my PC Taskbar! And not just for Chrome but Edge too in only 5 clicks! *Biggrin Pin Google, YouTube, And Gmail To...
  9. Pinning Gmail to Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning Gmail to Taskbar: I'd like to be able to pin Gmail icon to the task bar, but it attaches to my Mozilla Icon. On windows xp and window 7, the icon link always showed in the TB. Have tried 4 or 5 times, but still no luck. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks 22972
  10. How can I pin Libraries to the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I pin Libraries to the Taskbar?: Title says it all. I can pin libraries to start but not to the taskbar. I tired making a shortcut and pinning that, DO NOT try that! *Eek It started a recurring loop that could only be stopped by hitting the reset button on the case. 89687