Windows 10: How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?

Discus and support How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you guys can see there are some Office files but not excel, power point or word and I want to add other office files shortcut [ATTACH] Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abdullahjaved, Aug 18, 2019.

1. How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?

As you guys can see there are some Office files but not excel, power point or word and I want to add other office files shortcut

How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"? 2cfb0065-2a6c-40f9-908e-8ac7c3b250b8?upload=true.png

Can someone help me how can i add other office shortcuts there?

:)

abdullahjaved, Aug 18, 2019

2. Creating Shortcuts with Batch File

Hmm, I just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe try running the batch as administrator? Also, right click on the desktop after the shortcut is created and click Refresh.

If the file in the third parameter doesn't exist, it assumes the icon is in the application.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"? :)

terrace, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Flava0ne Win User

How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?

Creating Shortcuts with Batch File

Yeah, refreshing did it, well not exactly, more like updated it lol. Thanks man you really saved me a lot of time with this, much appreciated! *Big Grin How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"? :D

Flava0ne, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?

1. How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"? - Similar Threads - add shortcut office

2. Add shortcut to my files Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add shortcut to my files Issue: I was trying to add shortcut to My files of shared folder from browser OneDrive page . Following error I am gettingShortcut wasn't added.Please help me out on this Its urgent ....
  3. Add shortcut to my files Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add shortcut to my files Issue: I was trying to add shortcut to My files of shared folder from browser OneDrive page . Following error I am gettingShortcut wasn't added.Please help me out on this Its urgent ....
  4. How can I add description details to a file?

How can I add description details to a file?: In some folders, I have a lot of files, and sorting by tags or giving files a rating would tremendously help. So my question is how can I give "tags" or a "rating" to any file?...
  5. How can I add more attribute to the file

How can I add more attribute to the file: Hi, I have scanned documents as PDF file, and I want to add more attributes to its properties to fill them up, such as my Name, Id, phone, Email etc.. the purpose I want in the future make searching easier for me to find the files quickly Example Picture, it is great...
  6. Shortcut tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut tab: This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-tab/9c097bb4-d2a9-4af8-bd13-204319ad470f
  7. How to add shortcut into start?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add shortcut into start?: When I right click shortcut, "click Pin to Start" is not available for selection. I would like to know on how to add shortcut into start under window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  8. how to add powershell batch file shortcut to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    how to add powershell batch file shortcut to taskbar: Hi I have several batch files which I've created shortcuts for, and added to my windows taskbar. I now have a new batch file which contains some powershell which instructs pc to switch off screen. Please can anyone advise why Windows won't let me place this shortcut on the...
  9. how to add powershell batch file shortcut to taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to add powershell batch file shortcut to taskbar: Hi I have several batch files which I've created shortcuts for, and added to my windows taskbar. I now have a new batch file which contains some powershell which instructs pc to switch off screen. Please can anyone advise why Windows won't let me place this shortcut on the...
  10. How can I add Office programs to the Most Used area?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I add Office programs to the Most Used area?: I use Excel all the time but it doesn't show up in the Most Used area. When apps are in that section they get the little pop out window so I can go directly to a specific XLS file without having to open Excel first and then go open it. Is there any way to force Excel to go...