Windows 10: How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of...

Discus and support How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YourIceCreamBoy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YourIceCreamBoy, Jul 6, 2020.

1. How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of...

/u/YourIceCreamBoy, Jul 6, 2020
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jul 6, 2020
  3. touchpad/trackpad not working properly

Since updating to Window 10 my touchpad/trackpad commands such as two finger scrolling, zooming in and out, ect, are not working at all. I can't even find the option to turn them on or off in the settings. These touchpad/trackpad commands or shortcuts
    (whatever you want to call them) are something I use regularly. Without them using my computer is rather frustrating. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this and get my touchpad/trackpad working properly again.

staceywheeler13, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Josie23 Win User

How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of...

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of... [​IMG]

How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of... [​IMG]

Josie23, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of...

1. How can I add touchpad setting to my PC? I want to use a trackpad and have this kind of... - Similar Threads - add touchpad setting

2. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  3. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  4. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i want to add ram to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  6. i want to add ram to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add ram to my pc: I want to add 8gb of ram to my pc of motherboard HP 843F .I am thinking of buying : Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 or 2933MHz or 2666MHz Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A link to site So will it be compatible with my motherboard?...
  7. How can I tell if I have set up my PC for personal use or for an organization?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell if I have set up my PC for personal use or for an organization?: I think I missclicked. I want to know how can I see that. Can you tell me what are the steps in the setup for personal use and for an organization separately. Like setting up Microsoft Account and such. Also maybe a way to see that on my computer....
  8. Why do my drivers keep resetting my touchpad settings? I want to be able to use touchpad...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my drivers keep resetting my touchpad settings? I want to be able to use touchpad...: Why do my drivers keep resetting my touchpad settings? I want to be able to use touchpad and keyboard at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-drivers-keep-resetting-my-touchpad/24db0e84-f55c-4461-a0b9-4db5c784bb95
  9. How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?: Does anyone know how to use a Logitech T650 as a "precision touchpad" for Windows 10? The goal is gesture control, and I know I can do almost the same thing with Logitech SetPoint, but I consider the "precision touchpad" behavior to be more sophisticated, so I prefer to use...
  10. How can I disable Timeline view when I use the trackpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable Timeline view when I use the trackpad?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benzodiazepines [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrltt6/how_can_i_disable_timeline_view_when_i_use_the/