Windows 10: How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar?

Discus and support How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I added yahoo mail to windows 10 mail with pop/imap option because the Yahoo option gave me an error:0x8019019aNow I can't add my yahoo calendar to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marci., Jun 14, 2021.

1. Marci. Win User

How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar?

I added yahoo mail to windows 10 mail with pop/imap option because the Yahoo option gave me an error:0x8019019aNow I can't add my yahoo calendar to the windows calendar app, because it says there's already an account which uses my yahoo email address. ****?!HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

:)

Marci., Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 Calendar won't display Yahoo Calendar events, but Yahoo e-mail works fine.

Hi Angela,

I deleted my Yahoo e-mail account, restarted Windows 10, add Yahoo e-mail account.

My Yahoo e-mail is working fine,

My Yahoo Calendar does not appear as a "Calendar" in the Windows 10 Calendar app, nor are any Yahoo Calendar events appearing in the Windows 10 Calendar app.

Any other ideas?

John Hawk

jhawk95337, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Calendar app not syncing with Yahoo Calendar

Hi Cris,

I couldn't tell from your post whether you were referring to a Yahoo account or an Outlook.com account disappearing from the Calendar app. If you've added a Yahoo account to the Mail app, it won't show up in the Calendar app since Windows 10 doesn't support
    Yahoo calendar sync. If you've lost a calendar for an Outlook.com or other supported account:

1. Go to the Mail app and click on the gear icon.

2. Choose Manage Accounts.

3. Select the account that doesn't have the calendar appearing.

4. Go to Change mailbox settings.

5. Scroll down to Sync options.

6. Turn the Calendar switch to On.

Hope this helps. If not, please post again.

~b

Highland_ben, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Calendar app not syncing with Yahoo Calendar

Hi Cris,

To sync Windows 10 Calendar with Yahoo Calendar, please check
    Highland_ben
    's post in this thread.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar? - Similar Threads - add Yahoo calendar

2. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  3. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  4. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can't add yahoo to windows 10 calendar - not able to type password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add yahoo to windows 10 calendar - not able to type password: I can't add my yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar because the page where the password should go has no place to actually type the password. I've added the yahoo calendar several times and I know I'm doing it correctly. I simply cannot type my password on a blank page...
  6. can't add yahoo to windows 10 calendar - not able to type password

can't add yahoo to windows 10 calendar - not able to type password: I can't add my yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar because the page where the password should go has no place to actually type the password. I've added the yahoo calendar several times and I know I'm doing it correctly. I simply cannot type my password on a blank page...
  7. can't add yahoo to windows 10 calendar - not able to type password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  9. How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?: I'm trying to add holidays calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar app. I know there is a button in the app for me to "Add calendars," however, the options pagefor "Holidays calendar" is always loading. I tried using different network/wifi and etc..but the page is always loading,...
  10. Windows 10 Mail, Calendar and Cortana - won't add Google or Yahoo

Windows 10 Mail, Calendar and Cortana - won't add Google or Yahoo: Hi All I'm trying to add my Google account to Win 10 Calendar, as I wan't to use my Google calender. Whenever I go to add an account, I get the "Add an Account" popup with Exchange, Google, Yahoo, iCloud etc. If I select Google, I get the "creating account" popup (see pic),...