Windows 10: How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11

Discus and support How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My metapen 2 Using MPP2 often experiences "ghost writing" as the pen will write stuff on my display even though it is not touching. this is making my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrJ_uni, Mar 4, 2024.

1. PrJ_uni Win User

How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11

My metapen 2 Using MPP2 often experiences "ghost writing" as the pen will write stuff on my display even though it is not touching. this is making my note-taking experience unnecessarily difficult and slow. What can I do to fix this?I have already tried installing the Surface app, but it does not recognize my pen and just prompts me to buy the Microsoft stuff, and does nothing else. I have tried the settings menu but to no avail.This could be solved extremely quickly if there was a way to just add a 5% dead zone so it has to experience a certain force to actually write.

:)

PrJ_uni, Mar 4, 2024

2. How to adjust pen sensitivity on a non-Surface pen in Windows 11?

I have the same problem, but the screen is too sensitive for the pen! It starts drawing before the pen even touches the screen's surface. I am using Windows 11, version 22H2, build 22621.2070 after an update this morning!

dave-at-clubdata-dot-com, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Creslix Win User
    how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums
    have suggested but that did nothing. What's more, the pen seems to lack pressure sensitivity altogether with certain art programs like GIMP. I only bought a surface pro for the pen to skip the Wacom middleman, so I really hope I can make the pen and tablet
    work how I want to use the pro 7 as a proper art tablet.

any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Creslix, Mar 4, 2024
  4. greye Win User

How to adjust pen sensitivity on Surface3

When trying to adjust pen sensitivity using the Surface App in Windows 10 I get the following message:

How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11 kKkxs.png

Refreshing the stated window 3 times has no effect. How can I fix this?

greye, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11 - Similar Threads - adjust pen sensitivity

2. How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I adjust my pen sensitivity? windows 11: My metapen 2 Using MPP2 often experiences "ghost writing" as the pen will write stuff on my display even though it is not touching. this is making my note-taking experience unnecessarily difficult and slow. What can I do to fix this?I have already tried installing the Surface...
  3. adjust keyboard sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adjust keyboard sensitivity: Please help me with my keyboard. The keys are so sensitive that I often type double or triple letters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-keyboard-sensitivity/201f1bf3-4f2e-4fbe-b443-4e6cc4171e92
  4. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  5. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  6. I want to adjust sensitivity of my Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to adjust sensitivity of my Touchpad: I am using HP Pavilion laptop. I think the sensitivity is too high there. Is there a method to adjust sensitivity? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-adjust-sensitivity-of-my-touchpad/92aeadf0-6951-4f2e-b2f5-bc1630c38287
  7. Pen too sensitive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen too sensitive: Hi, Recently my pen on my Lenovo Yoga 530 has become really sensitive and picks up the pen and starts writing before it hits the surface of the laptop. It never used to do this, only recently but makes it almost impossible to write with. Do you have any tips/ideas on how...
  8. how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7: I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums have suggested but...
  9. Issues with pen sensitivity.

Issues with pen sensitivity.: Simply put, pen has been acting awfully erratically. On some occasions my pen will act normally but sometime it will simply be stuck at 100% sensitivity and that really puts a damper on my drawing. At first i simply thought it was Clip Studio Paint but after adjusting the...
  10. How to adjust touchpad sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust touchpad sensitivity: I want to adjust touchpad sensitivity on my Lenovo laptop. Please tell me the best way to do it. Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-touchpad-sensitivity/c5aa30f0-6b3d-4b55-a3ff-61968f0f742c