Windows 10: How can i always see the expandble arrow in File Explorer?

Discus and support How can i always see the expandble arrow in File Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is there any setting to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by POMihai, Feb 7, 2020.

1. POMihai Win User

How can i always see the expandble arrow in File Explorer?

How can i always see the expandble arrow in File Explorer? 5fd25ce9-a1f2-4da9-9cd0-7fb95622d28d?upload=true.png

Is there any setting to do this?

:)

POMihai, Feb 7, 2020

2. Up arrow gone in Explorer in windows 10

Hi Coloso,

When you say Up arrow in Explorer, are you referring to File Explorer or Internet Explorer?

If it is in File Explorer, then try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Feb 7, 2020
  4. ReneReyna Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer Filter Feature using down arrow next to column header titles not working

Re: Windows 10, File Explorer, Filter Feature using the arrow next to column headers.

9/25/2016

Windows 10 using File Explorer, Filter Feature, using the arrow next to header titles, not listing anything, not working. The arrows are there next to the column headings, but nothing happens, it does not list any drop down options to choose from.

Is there a setting in file explorer that turns on/ or off this filter feature, or should I re-set something in file explorer, ect...?

Or Is there a driver that can be update?

I am using View Mode -> details.

I have tried using administrator C:\Windows\system32>sfc/scannow 3 times did not help.

The message I got was "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations".

I really like use this feature a lot, it just stopped working recently, I think the problem came after 1,2,or 3 of the last windows update?

I really like using file explorer filter feature by just clicking the arrows next to the column headers.

Pls anyone with a suggestion to fix would be appreciated.

Advance Thanks,

Rene

ReneReyna, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i always see the expandble arrow in File Explorer? - Similar Threads - always expandble arrow

2. File explorer open but i can`t see nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer open but i can`t see nothing: File explorer open but i can`t see nothing, sometimes not even hard drives or quick access on the left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-but-i-cant-see-nothing/0e26a5e5-140c-48e3-b139-25d014739d30
  3. File explorer open but i can`t see nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer open but i can`t see nothing: File explorer open but i can`t see nothing, sometimes not even hard drives or quick access on the left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-but-i-cant-see-nothing/0e26a5e5-140c-48e3-b139-25d014739d30
  4. How can i update my windows if i always see these errors

How can i update my windows if i always see these errors: 2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4033631 - Error 0x800703f1Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4049411 - Error 0x800703f1...
  5. How can i update my windows if i always see these errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i update my windows if i always see these errors: 2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4033631 - Error 0x800703f1Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4049411 - Error 0x800703f1...
  6. How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?: I have shared my top-level OneDrive folder with a second account on my computer. Both are administrator accounts. What is the complete process for doing this, as I think I may have missed a step? Thanks tkarno...
  7. How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?

How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?: I have shared my top-level OneDrive folder with a second account on my computer. Both are administrator accounts. What is the complete process for doing this, as I think I may have missed a step? Thanks tkarno...
  8. How can I see every single file in a drive in one place in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I see every single file in a drive in one place in File Explorer?: I did this once but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it again. Basically within file explorer I was able to see every single file on my D: drive as if there were no folders or subfolders at all. It showed literally every loose file like it was all in one...
  9. Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer: Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-see-thumbnails-in-file-explorer/da120d4e-a8c5-4419-8d11-51b56a6c003c"
  10. Explorer cannot see a file but kompozer can !

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer cannot see a file but kompozer can !: I just created an html file with Kompozer and saved it to the C: drive root. Then tried to upload it to the web but the file uploader browsing function from the host there didn't display the file. So I looked with Explorer and it couldn't see it, either. So I closed...