Windows 10: How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture?

Discus and support How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a large file of wedding pictures that I would like to email as a whole file rather than each individual picture but can't figure out how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gussy258, Dec 31, 2018.

1. gussy258 Win User

How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture?

I have a large file of wedding pictures that I would like to email as a whole file rather than each individual picture but can't figure out how to do it.

:)

gussy258, Dec 31, 2018
  2. gussy258 Win User

How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture?

I have a large file of wedding pictures that I would like to email as a whole file rather than each individual picture but can't figure out how to do it.

gussy258, Jan 10, 2020
  3. picture will not attach to my email

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing when attaching photos to your email. Please provide the following information:

• What is your phone's model and OS?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to attach pictures?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Regards.

Michael Rey, Jan 10, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture? - Similar Threads - attach large file

2. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  3. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  4. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...
  6. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...
  7. JPG files open as wallpaper background rather than just as pictures

JPG files open as wallpaper background rather than just as pictures: Whether the jpg file is stored on the laptop internal drive or on a USB drive or microSD card, I can't just open it as a picture or save it to another location. Instead, when I try to view the file it opens to the desktop display as a wallpaper background. This happens to...
  8. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  9. Can not open attached picture

Can not open attached picture: can not open attached jpg pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-attached-picture/d1c2dd8d-616d-4f9f-bdd0-7d61c879c05b
  10. Individual pictures from Theme

Individual pictures from Theme: Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background? When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you...