Windows 10: how can I avoid signing in each time

Discus and support how can I avoid signing in each time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I avoid signing in each time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulieEischeid, Sep 27, 2018.

1. how can I avoid signing in each time

how can I avoid signing in each time

:)

JulieEischeid, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Rose W Win User

Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

Yes the correct or current info is in the Settings/Accounts/Your email and accounts.
    The steps in the tutorial included signing in after deleting a listing. I couldn't see where that was relevant since its a second listing. It looks like I have to voluntarily do the 'sign in' so I can avoid doing that. I'm locked out for 30 days anyway.
    Perhaps its time to set up a stand alone user account in that laptop <grin> Too nerve wracking dealing with this MSAccount.

Rose W, Sep 27, 2018
  3. How to avoid granting admin permission every time a standard user sign-in

Hello,

We have a Windows 10 Pro machine and wonder why a standard user always need permissions from an administrator in order to sign-in? How can we avoid this annoying step? We want a standard user to sign-in without any authorization.

Thanks!

Per Schunnesson, Sep 27, 2018
  4. how can I avoid signing in each time

Avoiding Sign-In in Windows 10

Q: Avoiding Sign-In in Windows 10 You are subscribed to this thread

Every time I boot or reboot I get the following message: ""the username or password is incorrect try again." So I enter the correct username and password and complete the boot.

How can I avoid having to do that?

Replies (1)

Andre Da Costa

Andre Da Costa replied on

MVP Community Moderator |

Article Author

Press Windows key + R

Type: control userpasswords2

Hit Enter

Uncheck 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer'

Click Apply then OK.

Doesn't work: When I do as you indicate the response is that the file userpasswords2 can't be found.

Press Windows key + R to open Run.

Type netplwiz into the Run bar and hit Enter.

Select the User account you are using under the User tab.

Check by clicking "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" checkbox and click on Apply.

Sign-out and sign-in again to check if issue persist.

When the user account screen comes up the checkbox is NOT checked. Am I to check it, reboot, then uncheck it and reboot again?

also

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign in options

Click in the Require sign in list box

Choose Never

"Never" is where it already is.

Also - Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Lock screen

Scroll down, click Screen saver settings

Uncheck - on resume, display log on screen

Already unchecked.

Also, see ways to avoid password sign in errors:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Artur Püdel, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

how can I avoid signing in each time

1. how can I avoid signing in each time - Similar Threads - avoid signing each

2. How can I avoid constant signing in to Windows 10 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I avoid constant signing in to Windows 10 on my HP laptop?: Talk me thru the steps so I can automatically enyer the desktop when I boot up my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-avoid-constant-signing-in-to-windows-10/3b15014b-7a94-4068-91a2-6606e098d763
  3. How can I avoid constant signing in to Windows 10 on my HP laptop?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I avoid constant signing in to Windows 10 on my HP laptop?: Talk me thru the steps so I can automatically enyer the desktop when I boot up my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-avoid-constant-signing-in-to-windows-10/3b15014b-7a94-4068-91a2-6606e098d763
  4. How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?: Every time I use my Laptop I am asked to sign in. How can I avoid doing this in Windows 11. I am the only user of my Laptop and it is always at home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  5. How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?: Every time I use my Laptop I am asked to sign in. How can I avoid doing this in Windows 11. I am the only user of my Laptop and it is always at home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  6. avoid signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    avoid signing in: I have The Latest Windows 10 Version 20H2, OS-19042-804. How can i avoid signing in on my desk top computer? it's a nuisance, as i live on my own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avoid-signing-in/0d5e1294-38a6-4262-aaa5-1f7106f62992
  7. How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts: Can you tell me how to change settings so that I don't have to sign in every time Win 10 starts or wakes up from sleep mode? much appreciated 137265
  8. How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts

in Windows 10 Support
    How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts: Can you tell me how to change settings so that I don't have to sign in every time Win 10 starts or wakes up from sleep mode? much appreciated 137265
  9. how can I avoid windows updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can I avoid windows updates: Greetings I rolled back to 1803 and received 2 updates causing a demand for activation that failed. update to 1809 solves this problem but damages my HP printer and nothing I did helped besides returning to 1803. I turned off everything I could in Settings --> update &...
  10. How to avoid granting admin permission every time a standard user sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to avoid granting admin permission every time a standard user sign-in: Hello, We have a Windows 10 Pro machine and wonder why a standard user always need permissions from an administrator in order to sign-in? How can we avoid this annoying step? We want a standard user to sign-in without any authorization. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avoid signing in each time

2. how can I avoid signing in to my computer

3. how to avoid signing in for apps

4. avoid signinmg in