Windows 10: How can I block international senders email

Discus and support How can I block international senders email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I receive countless rubbish email from outside Australia, all unwanted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greg and ElaineLane, Oct 21, 2019.

1. How can I block international senders email

I receive countless rubbish email from outside Australia, all unwanted.

:)

Greg and ElaineLane, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Delete Junk Email and Block Senders

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

I understand your concern about blocking sender and finding for junk folder on Mail app in Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: How to block the sender.

I would like to inform that, Mail app is by design does not have option to block the sender, instead you can block the sender from Outlook account and same applies to Mail app as well.

If you want to add the sender of the certain email to your blocked senders list, kindly follow these steps:

• Sign in to your account.
    • Open or view the email you want to be blocked.
    • Click Sweep on the toolbar.
    • Select Delete all from…
    • Tick Also block future messages.
    • Click Delete all.
    This will also delete all messages from the sender.

Here’s how you can add the email address manually:

• Sign in to your account.
    • In the upper-right corner of the page, click
      wheel/cog icon
      , and then click on Options.
    • Under Preventing junk email, click
      Safe and blocked senders.
    • Click Blocked senders.
    • Under Blocked email address or domain:, type the email address where these emails came from.
    • Click Save.

Method 2: To find junk folder in Mail app

To find junk folder on Mail app follow: Log-in to Mail app, in the left-pane click on
    More and you will see Junk folder.

Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Delete email sender

You can try these steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.

3. Select More Options.

4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.

5. Click Blocked senders.

6. Enter the email address or domain on the box labeled Blocked email address or domain: and click Add to list >>.

Note: Please make sure that the email addresses that you have blocked are not included on your Safe sender's list and/or Contacts lists, otherwise, it would not work properly.

Let us know if you need further help with blocking an email address.

Billy Med, Oct 21, 2019
  4. How can I block international senders email

Unable to block a sender, keep getting emails

Original title: Blocking Sender

I've tried all of the usual ways to block a sender but my email won't let me block this and I get several emails a day from:
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? because it's not a valid domain name. HELP!!! I've changed my password, blocked every one of this person's emails that come into my mailbox but can't add it to my block senders
    list.

Deborah_101, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I block international senders email

1. How can I block international senders email - Similar Threads - block international senders

2. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  3. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  4. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  5. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  6. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I block a sender in Mail in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I block a sender in Mail in Windows 10?: How can I block a sender in Mail in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-a-sender-in-mail-in-windows-10/676d1795-2b46-4cb5-b967-b6f90d8f0ca7
  8. How can I block an email sender in Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I block an email sender in Windows 10 Mail?: How can I block an email sender in Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-an-email-sender-in-windows-10-mail/0b95eb79-3558-47e4-a900-f100bd04e5ad
  9. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop unwanted emails on windows 10

2. how can you block a URL to e-mails

3. how do I block emails on windows