Windows 10: How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

Discus and support How can i bring back the icons that are missing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Propedesa [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Propedesa, Mar 18, 2020.

1. How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

/u/Propedesa, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Nomgle Win User

How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile How can i bring back the icons that are missing? :)

Nomgle, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

1. How can i bring back the icons that are missing? - Similar Threads - bring icons are

2. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  3. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  4. Location tab in properties is missing, how can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location tab in properties is missing, how can I bring it back?: So I was trying to move my documents and pictures folder from one drive to my storage disc drive. I've already tried stopping the documents and pictures from backing up in onedrive and even unlinking my onedrive completely. However, when I checked properties, the location tab...
  5. Location tab in properties is missing, how can I bring it back?

Location tab in properties is missing, how can I bring it back?: So I was trying to move my documents and pictures folder from one drive to my storage disc drive. I've already tried stopping the documents and pictures from backing up in onedrive and even unlinking my onedrive completely. However, when I checked properties, the location tab...
  6. How can I bring my laptop back to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I bring my laptop back to normal?: I repaired my laptop's motherboard and placed a new battery last month. It worked perfectly for like 2 or 3 weeks & then one day it stopped turning on. My laptop now it only charges when I plug it in. But it doesn't turn even with or without battery or even when plugged...
  7. i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??: i accidentally deleted a file i need to bring it back please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-file-how-can-bring-it/fe00da0b-8ec9-41ad-9ba3-922c736c617e
  8. i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??

i accidentally deleted a file how can bring it back??: i accidentally deleted a file i need to bring it back please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-file-how-can-bring-it/fe00da0b-8ec9-41ad-9ba3-922c736c617e
  9. How do I bring back missing sound enhancements for Realtek?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bring back missing sound enhancements for Realtek?: I had to use one that emulated a living room or something to make my headphones not sound terrible. The upgrade to Windows 11 installed new sound drivers that Thanos snapped the enhancements tab entirely, and after finally figuring out to reinstall the old drivers to get it...
  10. How do I bring back missing sound enhancements for Realtek?

How do I bring back missing sound enhancements for Realtek?: I had to use one that emulated a living room or something to make my headphones not sound terrible. The upgrade to Windows 11 installed new sound drivers that Thanos snapped the enhancements tab entirely, and after finally figuring out to reinstall the old drivers to get it...