Windows 10: How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hate the taskbar on windows 10, it's just boring!! How can I change it back to the windows 8 style???? like this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlonX10, Nov 23, 2019.

1. AlonX10 Win User

How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?

I hate the taskbar on windows 10, it's just boring!!

How can I change it back to the windows 8 style????

like this:

How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10? 7d4f26c1-e351-45c7-83cf-cb8e6b4bd391?upload=true.png

:)

AlonX10, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Windows 8 a Catastrophe, Want Linux to Thrive: Gabe Newell

Windows * brings SFA to the PC platform

IMO the default GUI is a retarded backwards step.
    In vista and 7 aero is the first thing I turn off. I just like a win95 style start bar and its been that way since win 95.

Windows Vista was a steaming Pile.
    Windows 7 was an epic improvement.

What does windows 8 bring to the table?...

Syborfical, Nov 23, 2019
  4. How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?

windows 7 8 or 10

Windows 10 is great I think. Windows 8/8.1 was not really desktop friendly without a start program (start8). Windows 10 brings back the start bar with some windows 8.1 flare.

brandonwh64, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?

1. How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - bring taskbar style

2. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  3. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  4. I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8: how can i go back i detest windows 10, I need to go back on to something else, or I might get my son to install linux or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-windows-10-how-can-i-go-back-to-7-or-an-8/7ebe473e-c1a2-42d3-a965-ffc004c1f886
  5. How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i bring back the icons that are missing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Propedesa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkmwnz/how_can_i_bring_back_the_icons_that_are_missing/
  6. Can I revert back to Windows 8 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I revert back to Windows 8 from Windows 10: I use a Lenovo tablet that really wasn't supposed to handle Windows 10, but I tried it and it worked for a while. But with each Windows 10 update there seems to be more problems. Is it possible to revert back to Windows 8?...
  7. Classic Shell - Desktop reverted to Win 10 style - Bring back Win7/8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Shell - Desktop reverted to Win 10 style - Bring back Win7/8?: I've been using Classic Shell for years, and suddenly my desktop reverted back to Win 10 style, from my chosen plain old Win 7. Now, I can't seem to find the Classic Shell setting to get back to Win 7. Has it changed, or am I just unable to find it? Thanks! 120986
  8. Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?: The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any way to bring the Windows 8...
  9. Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10: Dear all, On my Asus UX305, I kept my Windows 8.1, because I actually like the Start Menu. I know that it is possible to have a similar setup in Windows 10, but it definitely does not look the same. Is there a way that I can edit the background of the Start Menu in...
  10. Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?: My wife's laptop auto updated to Windows 10 last week and everything had been working perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly her desktop/start menu reverted from the new Windows 10 start menu to the old Windows 8.1 desktop. I did some searching and supposedly if you go through...