Windows 10: How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people

Discus and support How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 10 people app has signed in with same gmail adress in which I upload contacts but I cant see my contacts there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmanKLWx10, Jun 22, 2021.

1. How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people

my windows 10 people app has signed in with same gmail adress in which I upload contacts but I cant see my contacts there

:)

AmanKLWx10, Jun 22, 2021
  2. marwerno Win User

People app not syncing google contacts

I had a very similar issue, in such that only few contacts synced. What I found was, that MS does ONLY sync the contact which are labeled "My contacts" all others in the Google Contacts Manager are ignored!
    Highly annoying that one...but solvable
    Simply go into Google contacts and assign back all the contact you have to the "My contacts" group and all will be well (hopefully *Smile

marwerno, Jun 22, 2021
  3. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Jun 22, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people

1. How can I bring my contacts from google contacts to windows 10 people - Similar Threads - bring contacts google

2. Fetching Google Contacts Into People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fetching Google Contacts Into People App: I've added my outlook email account to mail.How do I get the app to fetch the contacts listed in the outlook online account?James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fetching-google-contacts-into-people-app/69a60ce3-90f4-4643-9556-d563a4d0e36d
  3. Fetching Google Contacts Into People App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fetching Google Contacts Into People App: I've added my outlook email account to mail.How do I get the app to fetch the contacts listed in the outlook online account?James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fetching-google-contacts-into-people-app/69a60ce3-90f4-4643-9556-d563a4d0e36d
  4. Importing Google Contacts into People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing Google Contacts into People App: How do I import my Google contacts into People without having to add the Google account.Can I import a csv into people??James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-google-contacts-into-people-app/e7da5b0d-7e44-4c48-9135-6f8c2dba2e29
  5. Importing Google Contacts into People App

Importing Google Contacts into People App: How do I import my Google contacts into People without having to add the Google account.Can I import a csv into people??James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-google-contacts-into-people-app/e7da5b0d-7e44-4c48-9135-6f8c2dba2e29
  6. People/Contacts

People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  7. sync my contacts in people with my google account

sync my contacts in people with my google account: Hi, I am trying to move my contacts from my microsoft phone to my PC and then to my new android phone. So, in PEOPLE, I've added a new account (google) and them it requires to fix account, which I've done but, now appears an error 0x8007274c. Can you help? Thank you,...
  8. Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10: I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no luck. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I'm not getting any error messages. They just won't sync. Any suggestions?...
  9. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...
  10. People app not syncing google contacts

People app not syncing google contacts: I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing...