Windows 10: How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?

Discus and support How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Event Viewer, I can open an individual '.etl' file and then convert it to '.evtx' format. I want to do that for hundreds of 'etl' files. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 5, 2018.

1. How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?

In Event Viewer, I can open an individual '.etl' file and then convert it to '.evtx' format.

I want to do that for hundreds of 'etl' files.

Is there a bulk method to perform the conversion?

Warm Regards,

Mark.

:)

MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 5, 2018

2. etl file

I’ve checked the system and found System.1.etl file in disk C. I don’t know if this file is important. What can happen if I delete it?

AntonioHernandez9, Nov 6, 2018
  3. etl files

How do i delete a etl file I formatted my hard drive to install fresh win 10 I cant a file offlinerecenvtrace.etl will not let me do anything ecept install win 7 with no drivers for networking it is a read only file and i cant change the attributes to
    delete it.

TerryMatlock1, Nov 6, 2018
  4. SamuelLV Win User

How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?

etl file

Hello Antonio, this is Event Trace Log file (ETL) that records applications and system warning, errors etc. This file is created by Microsoft Tracelog and is used to fix the issues. Deleting this file will not affect the system.

If you need more information, read this article, please:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

SamuelLV, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?

1. How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files? - Similar Threads - bulk covert etl'

2. .etl files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .etl files: Yesterday I deleted almost 700 GB of etl files which were accumulating in the System 32 Log Files between the 4th and 8th of February. I now see they're back and growing. I can almost see the bar-graph for the C drive in the PC window increasing in size as I look at it. Prior...
  3. .etl files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .etl files: Yesterday I deleted almost 700 GB of etl files which were accumulating in the System 32 Log Files between the 4th and 8th of February. I now see they're back and growing. I can almost see the bar-graph for the C drive in the PC window increasing in size as I look at it. Prior...
  4. .etl files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do you convert ETL to EVTX to forward to WEC server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you convert ETL to EVTX to forward to WEC server?: I am trying to forward DNS analytics logs to WEC server, but WEF only forwards EVTX format and the logs I have are in ETL format. How can I convert ETL to EVTX?...
  6. How do you convert ETL to EVTX to forward to WEC server?

How do you convert ETL to EVTX to forward to WEC server?: I am trying to forward DNS analytics logs to WEC server, but WEF only forwards EVTX format and the logs I have are in ETL format. How can I convert ETL to EVTX?...
  7. Can this ETL file be deleted?

Can this ETL file be deleted?: I am running Windows 10 Home X64. I have an ETL file, in the root of C:\, that is over 23gb in size. It is the "gemmauf.etl" file. How important is this file? Is it safe to delete this file especially, since it is taking up a lot of disk space?...
  8. File coverting...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    File coverting...: How do I convert a png file to a obj file??? Have been trying to do this with "ANYCONV.COM" with no success. Can you please help me... Thanks --Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-coverting/5cad3119-dc95-4aa0-ae47-80cd70a7c41f
  9. ETL Files & Tracelogging

in Windows 10 Support
    ETL Files & Tracelogging: Hello everyone, I would like to ask about .ETL (Event Trace Log) Files. Recently I noticed in the \System32\SleepStudy Folder that there is a file that keeps track of when my laptop screen is turned on - or woken. The ScreenOn Folder has a heap of ETL logs, each at around...
  10. [SOLVED] How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?

[SOLVED] How can I bulk covert '.etl' files to '.evtx' files?: In Event Viewer, I can open an individual '.etl' file and then convert it to '.evtx' format. I want to do that for hundreds of 'etl' files. Is there a bulk method to perform the conversion? Warm Regards, Mark....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. etl evtx

2. covert etl to evtx

3. convert evtx format to etl format

4. convert evtx to etl file