Windows 10: How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum)

Discus and support How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to help a friend switch from his Roadrunner email account to Gmail. I could do this easily if I could export the rr contacts to a CSV file.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lbeck, Feb 12, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum)

I'm trying to help a friend switch from his Roadrunner email account to Gmail. I could do this easily if I could export the rr contacts to a CSV file. But handicapped by working from his computer I can't find a way to export his contacts to a CSV file. There is an option to export to a vcard (vcf) file but it appears that I need to so that one contact at a time and he has a few hundred.

If any of you email gurus are familiar with Roadrunner email accounts and can help it will be appreciated.

:)

lbeck, Feb 12, 2019

2. Roadrunner email account

I have a time warner, roadrunner email account and unable to set up and sync in mail in windows 10. Anyone else having this problem? I am currently using internet explorer 11. Any suggestions would be great.

JudeElliott, Feb 12, 2019
  3. How does Roadrunner import contacts from MS Outlook.csv

How do I have Roadrunner import contacts from MS Outlook.csv

rbs-jos2500, Feb 12, 2019
  4. How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum)

time warner 651.

651 is solved after 7 calls to time warner 1 to Microsoft and 2 to HP including a conference call with time warner it turns out 651 is a Winsock issue.

It only took 8 days to figure out.

Amazing.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

AjaxWhiteWolf, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum)

1. How can I bulk import contacts from roadrunner (Time Warner/Spectrum) - Similar Threads - bulk import contacts

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk

in Windows 10 Support
    Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk: I found this method to import multiple scheduled tasks. How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows? AskVG Does this still work? Is there an easier way? 184038
  5. Can't bulk import "contacts" from Windows 7 contacts folder into People on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't bulk import "contacts" from Windows 7 contacts folder into People on Windows 10: I am trying to get the contents of a user's "Contacts" folder available as contacts in the Windows Mail App. The computer was previously running Windows 7 I don't know its history any further back than that, and I was able to cleanly upgrade it to Windows 10 without having...
  6. How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail?: How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-contacts-from-windows-10-outlook-or/703adeba-1783-435a-985b-3be7954fd822
  7. Importing contacts from Google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing contacts from Google: I cannot import my contacts into Outlook from Google. After I export the .csv file from Google, and try to import it into Outlook, I get the following message: [ATTACH]...
  8. I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum

I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum: I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum which constantly rejects my login and fails to download new email. I am a novice. Can anyone help?...
  9. Contact import

Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  10. Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.

Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.: I just moved about a week ago. Today Spectrum came to install my new service. Sadly, it's not all that good. I had been paying for their 60Mbps service. With this move and new modem (Arris TM 1602A) and router (Sagemcom Fast 5260) I thought I would be set because now for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i export road runner contacts as csv file

2. export spectrum contacts bulk