Windows 10: How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv

Discus and support How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to burn a cd or dvd to save my phots or videos and the play them on a dvd player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertMcNamara2, Oct 9, 2018.

1. How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv

is it possible to burn a cd or dvd to save my phots or videos and the play them on a dvd player

:)

RobertMcNamara2, Oct 9, 2018

2. Burning DVDs

Hi Robin,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you try to burn the photos using other DVD disc to isolate the issue?

• Do you get any error message when you play the DVD on TV?

• Does the TV supports the file format of photo? (photo formats which you try burning to DVD disc)

If you want to make a disc that can hold several hours of music (as opposed to an audio CD that only holds about 80 minutes of music), choose the
    Data CD or DVD option. You can also add picture and video files to data discs.

Keep in mind that when you burn a data CD or DVD instead of an audio CD, the CD or DVD player that you use to play it must be able to play the file types that you put on the disc. For example, if all of your songs are in
    the WMA format and your CD player only supports MP3 files, you won't be able to play your new data CD or DVD with it.

You may refer to the below article on how to burn DVD or CD using Windows media player and check if it helps.

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/burn-cd-or-dvd-media-player

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Playing a DVD on a TV

Hi Tony,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with DVD player. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with either DVD format or DVD video file while playing on DVD player.

As a workaround, I suggest you to try to burn the video in another file such as .avi File into the DVD and check if it is playing on the DVD player.

Also you can check the issue by burning the video in another type of DVD or try burning the Video in CD. Check if you are able to play it.

If the issue still persist, then I suggest you to contact the manufacture of the DVD player for further support.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 9, 2018
  4. How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv

Burning .png photos on Windows 10 to view on a DVD Player and a TV

Hi Clifford,

You don't need any of the specialized software to burn your .PNG photos to a CD or DVD. You can follow these steps on how to burn your photos to a CD or DVD using the File Explorer:

• Open your File Explorer, then go to the Pictures folder.
    • Select the photos you want to copy. Press and hold the Ctrl
      key from the keyboard while clicking the pictures you want to copy.
    • Insert a blank CD or DVD.
    • Select the With a CD/DVD Player option when asked how you want to use the disc.
    • Type the title for your CD, then click Next.

Let us know if you have further concerns.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv

1. How can I burn my photos or videos to a cd or dvd and play them with a dvd player to my tv - Similar Threads - burn photos videos

2. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  3. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  4. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my external dvd/cd player will only play cd. how come

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my external dvd/cd player will only play cd. how come: my external dvd/cd player will only play a cd. how come https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-dvdcd-player-will-only-play-cd-how/6b9d6b2e-992e-48ad-ba88-c31875bc4e62
  6. my dvd/cd player

my dvd/cd player: why wont my Surface reconize my dvd/cd player and allow me to play dvd movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvdcd-player/b0510136-cc46-4f0c-8c2f-98023cce5cb4
  7. Can play DVD's but not CD's ext. dvd player Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can play DVD's but not CD's ext. dvd player Windows 10: Hi, I really need some help please. I have a reasonably new, good quality HP laptop, connected to an LG external CD/DVD writer. I am using VLC player. DVD's are recognised and play with no problems, but CD's won't play and aren't even recognised. I have tried using...
  8. CD/DVD Burning

CD/DVD Burning: Why dont you have the burning software anymore? The apps in the store are horrible and not enough options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-burning/6e377ca9-f5eb-476f-be9e-c8bc0a7c327f
  9. Windows Media Player not burning to CD/DVD

Windows Media Player not burning to CD/DVD: Hello all I received a new Acer PC running Windows 10, 64 bit last Christmas. I am able to run Windows Media Player with no audio problems through my headset while playing music. My issue is when it comes to burning music onto a CD/DVD disk. I am part of a volunteer gig...
  10. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to burn photos on to a dvd to play on a tv

2. how to burn photos to DVD-R in Win 10