Windows 10: how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro

Discus and support how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an illegal SN for my windows 10 pro as a new year resolution, I want to buy a legal one online I hope Microsoft can forgive me and accept my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AhmadNady, Feb 5, 2020.

1. AhmadNady Win User

how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro

I have an illegal SN for my windows 10 pro

as a new year resolution, I want to buy a legal one online

I hope Microsoft can forgive me and accept my deep apologies

thank you

:)

AhmadNady, Feb 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Can the serial number of Windows 10 Pro be installed on Windows 8.1 Pro

Can the serial number of Windows 10 Pro be installed on Windows 8.1 Pro

Humas Lapas Tahuna, Feb 5, 2020
  4. how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro

Upgrading stock Windows 10 Home to pro with BizSpark serial number

Sorry, but the forum you suggested doesn't have any category related to Windows Activation. MSDN forums are generally development forums and my problem is of a different nature.

Can you please tell me if OEM Windows 10 activation with Windows 10 Pro serial number from BizSpark MSDN is possible? If yes, how to perform it. If no, why isn't?

Thanks

Bartek Milosierny, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro

1. how can i buy a genuine authentic serial number for my windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - buy genuine authentic

2. Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60: Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-genuine-or-not-in-my-laptop-serial/26bbca46-8c02-4fb0-b265-10e50b09f187
  3. Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60: Windows 11 Pro Genuine or not in My Laptop serial number 5CG3233D60 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-genuine-or-not-in-my-laptop-serial/26bbca46-8c02-4fb0-b265-10e50b09f187
  4. Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro i in September 2019. I cannot find the serial number or activation key anywhere! I saved the email of my purchase...not in the email. I went online to my Microsoft account, went to the order history which is there, but there is no info on...
  5. Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro i in September 2019. I cannot find the serial number or activation key anywhere! I saved the email of my purchase...not in the email. I went online to my Microsoft account, went to the order history which is there, but there is no info on...
  6. It can not change serial-usb number on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It can not change serial-usb number on windows 10 pro: I've installed driver to usb device. Windows had created new COM6 port for my device but application used for device need from 1 to 4 port number. So I've opened Device manager, found port USB serial port COM6 there, selected properties in context menu, clicked tab Port...
  7. Buying new computer. Can I find my current serial number and use it?

Buying new computer. Can I find my current serial number and use it?: Hello, Is there a way to see what serial key my computer uses, and find out if it can be used on my new computer? I have three computers. Two running Windows 10 Pro, the third Windows 10 Home. I know at least one was upgraded from a Windows 7. One I know is a retail and the...
  8. how can check for my serial number active windows 10

how can check for my serial number active windows 10: I have a Windows Ten activation number and want to know its information? How many devices are left for activation? And the number of activated devices because I am trying to activate a device and a communication error message appears...
  9. Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro

Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro: ****Warning my gramma bad**** I've buy window 10 pro and Microsoft office for 160$ from computer store but today it appear activate window at bottom right on my screen I'm so confuse now I've got scammed?? or my window have bug?? or something [IMG]...
  10. How to buy a genuine windows

How to buy a genuine windows: please how do i purchase a genuine windows and what is the cost please i need your help. a link will be very much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-genuine-windows/936b011c-5f02-4249-8127-5c09b122a6a1