Windows 10: How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

Discus and support How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop. My motherboard:Asus:P5G41T-M LX motherboard model:P5QPL-AM. Processor:Intel:E5700. Ram:6GB. Whether my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJP.1, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop.

My motherboard:AsusHow can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? :p5G41T-M LX
    motherboard modelHow can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? :p5QPL-AM.
    Processor:Intel:E5700.
    Ram:6GB.
    Whether my motherboard and processor support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?????

If yes,

How can I buy correct supported Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my motherboard?????

:)

JJP.1, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Wi-fi adapter doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?

• Have you updated all the Wi-Fi drivers?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the
    issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”

• On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

• Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2019
  4. johnny234 Win User

How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? - Similar Threads - buy correct Bluetooth

2. How can I Upgrade window 10; 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Upgrade window 10; 32 bit to 64 bit: Hi All, I upgraded my licensed window 7 (32 bit) to windows 10 pro using media creation tool. I was successfully able to upgrade the windows 10 pro (32 bit). Activation status is Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account . Now I am...
  3. How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????: I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop. My motherboard:Asus:P5G41T-M LX motherboard model:P5QPL-AM. Processor:Intel:E5700. Whether my motherboard and processor support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth????? If yes, How can I buy correct supported Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for...
  4. How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????

How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????: I wish to install 64 bit windows 10 pro in my desktop's 32 bit windows 10 pro... My motherboard: Asus:P5G41T-M LX. Motherboard model :P5QPL-AM Processor:Intel:E5700 When searching it for drivers to download, it shows till windows 8.1 only. But I have windows 10 pro...
  5. WI-FI Adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI Adapter problem: A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. Plug an ethernet cable...
  6. Wi-Fi adapter dissconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi adapter dissconnect: I have intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 on my Toshiba laptop, works fine until I open any game, then it shows limited connection and when I try to turn the Wi-Fi off and on the adapter disconnects and shows yellow triangle in the device manager I'm using windows 10...
  7. Wi-fi Adapter not working

Wi-fi Adapter not working: When I log into my computer in the task bar there is a red circle with a white x next to the wi-fi icon. When I click on Network and Internet settings under status it says not connected. To the left I can click on wi-fi and then press the switch to turn the wi-fi back on,...
  8. My Wi-Fi adapter displays as "Wi-Fi 2"

My Wi-Fi adapter displays as "Wi-Fi 2": Couple days ago i am replacing my old dongle adapter for my PC from TP LINK TLWN422n to TLWN722n. As usual we have to install the driver by plug in the adapter and run driver setup. Does this because i dont uninstall 422n driver from my computer ? 422n actually only support...
  9. No Wi-Fi Adapter

No Wi-Fi Adapter: There is no Wi-Fi option/icon, nor Airplane mode. No Wi-Fi Adapter in Device Manager. My Windows is up to date, and so is all my Drivers. I've run the Network Troubleshooter multiple times. I've tried setting up a new network. I've reset the Network Adapters, reset my router,...
  10. Can I upgrade my windows 10 pro 32 bit to windows 10 pro 64 bit with my volumn license

Can I upgrade my windows 10 pro 32 bit to windows 10 pro 64 bit with my volumn license: Can I upgrade my windows 10 pro 32 bit to windows 10 pro 64 bit with my volumn license. The license key works with both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of windows....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get wifi and bluetooth on my new windows 10 desktop