Windows 10: How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

Discus and support How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop. My motherboard:Asus:P5G41T-M LX motherboard model:P5QPL-AM. Processor:Intel:E5700. Ram:6GB. Whether my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJP.1, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop.

My motherboard:AsusHow can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? :p5G41T-M LX
    motherboard modelHow can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? :p5QPL-AM.
    Processor:Intel:E5700.
    Ram:6GB.
    Whether my motherboard and processor support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?????

If yes,

How can I buy correct supported Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my motherboard?????

:)

JJP.1, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Wi-fi adapter doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?

• Have you updated all the Wi-Fi drivers?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the
    issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”

• On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

• Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2019
  4. johnny234 Win User

How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop???? - Similar Threads - buy correct Bluetooth

2. Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.: Few years back, I started experiencing issues with my WiFi and Bluetooth drivers. These issues persisted for over 3-4 months before being fixed automatically. However, recently, this problem has resurfaced out of nowhere. I don't know which update caused the issue. In the...
  3. Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of it's features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of it's features?: Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of its features as long as you have a Wi-Fi 6e router? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-pro-64-bit-support-wi-fi-6e-and/4c78c1e0-81d3-4d45-8375-e683e4bc52cc
  4. Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of it's features?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of it's features?: Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of its features as long as you have a Wi-Fi 6e router? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-pro-64-bit-support-wi-fi-6e-and/4c78c1e0-81d3-4d45-8375-e683e4bc52cc
  5. Does Windows 10 Pro 64-bit support Wi-Fi 6e and all of it's features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a Macbook PRO and experiencing extremely slow wi-fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a Macbook PRO and experiencing extremely slow wi-fi: I am only getting 2-4mb down vs 600mb down when in MAC OS-need help in addressing this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-windows-10-pro-64-bit-on-a-macbook-pro-and/1380c2d4-7e95-492a-87ad-afacfdc5147d
  7. security of windows 10 pro 64 bit questions re: wi fi and hardwire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security of windows 10 pro 64 bit questions re: wi fi and hardwire: I have windows 10 pro 64 bit Can someone answer some security questions I can't find anywhere? I want to be sure this is secure. I use my printer wi fi though it can also be hardwired. If I change the wi fi password, which I do from time to time, I have to use the...
  8. failed buy windows 10 pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    failed buy windows 10 pro 64 bit: dear all, i try to buy the upgrade version from windows 10 home 64 bit, into windows 10 pro 64 bit on microsoft store with my debit card but it's failed, and some time the microsoft popup showing error can you help me about this one? best regards,...
  9. How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I buy correct Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop????: I may have 64 bit windows 10 pro desktop. My motherboard:Asus:P5G41T-M LX motherboard model:P5QPL-AM. Processor:Intel:E5700. Whether my motherboard and processor support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth????? If yes, How can I buy correct supported Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for...
  10. How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????: I wish to install 64 bit windows 10 pro in my desktop's 32 bit windows 10 pro... My motherboard: Asus:P5G41T-M LX. Motherboard model :P5QPL-AM Processor:Intel:E5700 When searching it for drivers to download, it shows till windows 8.1 only. But I have windows 10 pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get wifi and bluetooth on my new windows 10 desktop