Windows 10: how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

Discus and support how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried before and it says it was purchased in a different region... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tqvi bedwarrior, Jun 7, 2023.

1. how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

i tried before and it says it was purchased in a different region

:)

tqvi bedwarrior, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Amendments

Bangladesh is not in the list of the supported country for Cortana.

LEE QICHENG, Jun 7, 2023
  4. how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

can i buy apps & games from marketplace in Bangladesh region?

I heard,Microsoft doesn't support apps & games buying from marketplace in Bangladesh region. I've an international credit card on my father's name.can i buy apps & games? Is there any operation billing method exists in Bangladesh?

Rajiv Datta, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

1. how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk? - Similar Threads - buy minecraft someone

2. how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?: i tried before and it says it was purchased in a different region https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-buy-minecraft-for-someone-in-bangladesh/62eebce1-30aa-48cc-99da-af3fdf090717
  3. how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i buy minecraft for someone in bangladesh from the uk?: i tried before and it says it was purchased in a different region https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-buy-minecraft-for-someone-in-bangladesh/62eebce1-30aa-48cc-99da-af3fdf090717
  4. CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?

CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?: I recently shifted to India. Can I purchase minecraft Java Edition with Amazon Gift card that I received from Microsoft Rewards?I am currently Rank 2. I can't afford Minecraft Java Edition so is it possible for me to purchase minecraft for free from the amazon gift card I...
  5. How can I get support from Microsoft UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get support from Microsoft UK: I cannot open my Personal Vault in OneDrive. I enter the last four digits of my phone number to receive an access code but the code never comes, Does anyone have a Microsoft number where I can speak to someone?...
  6. How can I get support from Microsoft UK

How can I get support from Microsoft UK: I cannot open my Personal Vault in OneDrive. I enter the last four digits of my phone number to receive an access code but the code never comes, Does anyone have a Microsoft number where I can speak to someone?...
  7. Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store: Just wondering because io have a lot of store credit and want to buhy my brother an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-minecraft-java-from-the-microsoft-store/9c2a9b53-8da5-4a25-a060-f01ac3bf97f8
  8. How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10: Hi I still have the issue that when i have this abomination of a keyboardUK how i can remove it i delete it from the registers and it keeps coming back? Where is this information stored? Is there some extra settings? Is there someone who can fix it? This was my old...
  9. How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10: HI How I can remove the UK keyboard.From where the PC loads it is there some hidden registry that enables it? I cant remove it from language preference because it's not present there. Also, I emove if few times from the registry and it's still there. Also, I try to...
  10. how can I contact microsoft in the UK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can I contact microsoft in the UK: What are the Microsoft contact numbers for the uk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-microsoft-in-the-uk/e12a543b-7068-4b78-9020-698ff465f715"