Windows 10: How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?

Discus and support How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am trying to buy a licence key for Windows that can be used by all users in my organisation and I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IT Team3, Feb 21, 2024.

1. IT Team3 Win User

How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?

Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am trying to buy a licence key for Windows that can be used by all users in my organisation and I don't know how to achieve this.Is there a way to purchase digital licence for all my users in Microsoft 365, maybe through the admin center or some other solution. I am open to suggestions.

:)

IT Team3, Feb 21, 2024

2. buy windows 11 non licences key

Hi i have buy a windows 11 Pro, and i didn't received the licences Key. can you help me

the order 8476092985

Loris Bossi, Feb 21, 2024
  3. neilpzz Win User
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

That could well confirm that Microsoft are no longer selling licences for Windows 10.

Your screenshot shows a reference to an organisation which suggests a volume licence. These type of licences are used by businesses to activate many devices belonging to them that connect to their domain, it is not intended for personal use. (actually illegal)

Another point is that those type of licences are not available for Windows 10 Home. It would be using a hack of some sort that has now ran out.

You can search an Amazon for a Windows 10 Home licence/product key but don't be tempted by cheap keys as these will probably be rejected by the activation server.

neilpzz, Feb 21, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 11 licence

Hi ssebado,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Where did you get your Windows 10 licence, was that pre-installed on your PC, or did you purchase a retail Windows 10 licence from Microsoft or from a 3rd party retailer?

If Windows 10 was pre-installed or you purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft, then when you re-install Windows 11, it will automatically re-activate.

During the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 11 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue

DaveM121, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation? - Similar Threads - buy licences organisation

2. How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?: Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am trying to buy a licence key for Windows that can be used by all users in my organisation and I don't know how to achieve this.Is there a way to purchase digital licence for all my users in Microsoft 365, maybe through the admin...
  3. buy windows 11 non licences key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buy windows 11 non licences key: Hi i have buy a windows 11 Pro, and i didn't received the licences Key. can you help methe order 8476092985 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-windows-11-non-licences-key/251f9419-24dc-448f-ab06-89d58ab60c1c
  4. buy windows 11 non licences key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy windows 11 non licences key: Hi i have buy a windows 11 Pro, and i didn't received the licences Key. can you help methe order 8476092985 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-windows-11-non-licences-key/251f9419-24dc-448f-ab06-89d58ab60c1c
  5. How to buy licence for windows 10 ,and windows 11 and office 2016 and 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy licence for windows 10 ,and windows 11 and office 2016 and 2019: please help to find solution to buy licence for windows and office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-licence-for-windows-10-and-windows-11/53a62e86-c61a-4d38-ae2f-c0b75c7d0157
  6. How can I bypass settings managed by my organisation??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I bypass settings managed by my organisation??: I am trying to turn off real-time protection, but the setting is managed by my school because it's a school laptop. How can I bypass this setting and turn it off anyway?...
  7. Can I buy an OEM licence?

Can I buy an OEM licence?: Some time ago I read online that ANYONE who builds his own pc is qualifiable for OEM licensing. Is that true? I don't want to mess with Microsoft terms of use so I really want to know if I'm allowed to do that....
  8. Buying a Windows licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a Windows licence: I'm buying a Windows license and I have a choice between getting a physical license and a digital license. I'm wondering if there's any significant difference between the 2? Could I upgrade my PC at a later date with both of them? How many devices does one license...
  9. HOW TO BUY WINDOWS LICENCE.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO BUY WINDOWS LICENCE.: how to buy a windows licence for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-buy-windows-licence/d9d6799b-2d48-4d7e-9bac-db0ad76b9d0e
  10. How people do not understand Windows 10 licencing

How people do not understand Windows 10 licencing: On another site, a guy asked to find his product key on pc that came with Windows 10 preinstalled, as he wants to reinstall as hdd is dying. Here were the answers. 1) Look on sytem info page on control panel 2) It is on sticker on base of pc 3) Login with MS account...