Windows 10: How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trevor Yardley, Sep 30, 2018.

1. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes and I can find no way to cancel it. How can I stop it?

:)

Trevor Yardley, Sep 30, 2018
  2. dianengo Win User

Itunes download from Microsoft Store

I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help

dianengo, Sep 30, 2018
  3. nkuma2171 Win User
    Welecome to iTunes in Microsoft Store

Microsoft has finally brought iTunes application in Microsoft Store yesterday. I downloaded and installed it is pretty good working. The iTunes behaves almost similar to the Standalone version while downloading.

Download iTunes on Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

nkuma2171, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Paul_Tex Win User

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Download of Itunes Not working

Afternoon,

Looking for some assistance, my download begins and shows 179mb/s (expected top speed) and then quickly drops to 0 and then just shows "Downloading..." while no further progress is made. If I "Pause" or "Cancel" and restart, it appers to get a little bit
    further. Perhaps the intention is to exercise my finger by requiring repeated start stops?

I have done previous troubleshooting steps such as:

• Reset/Clearing cache (wsresset.exe and "Apps and featuers > Advanced >Reset"
    • Internet connectivity is fine including confirming connectivity to windows cdns (wireshark urls seen during capture are not blocked/denied, etc)
    • Windows Store Troubleshooter did not resolve the issue (no issue found)
    • Accounts signed out and in
    • Reboots/etc
    • Services all appear to be running that are required (windows updates, etc, not sure if bits is required but its running for now in case the store uses the trickle download stuff)

Would love some assistance.

Paul_Tex, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

1. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cancel iTunes Download

2. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  3. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  4. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  6. unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  7. CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE

CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I started download of an app from microsoft store but it was not downloading I waited half an hour then i canceled it's download by clicking on cross button X , but after few minutes download again started . Now I do not want to download it. I cancel it everyday but the...
  8. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  9. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i stop microsoft store retrying install of app?

2. stop microsoft store from retrying install

3. how to cancel itune off windows phone

4. cancel itunes download,
  5. microsoft store wont cancel downloading itunes,
  6. can i cancel a microsoft downlaod