Windows 10: how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

Discus and support how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to cast laptop to TV using HDMI cable Not working Cant get Chromecast to work either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonWittock, Jan 27, 2019.

1. how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

how to cast laptop to TV using HDMI cable Not working Cant get Chromecast to work either

:)

RonWittock, Jan 27, 2019
  2. ROBBARRON Win User

unable to connect laptop to tv using HDMI cable

I am attempting to connect my laptop to my Hitachi TV using a hdmi cable

my TV can be seen in my list of devices on my laptop

the message on my TV is telling me there is No Signal

I know it has worked before but not since I had windows 10 installed

ROBBARRON, Jan 27, 2019
  3. ThundaBG Win User
    Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

Hello everyone!

First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread.

I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a game. There have been no hardware or software changes whatsoever that would affect it.

TV is SAMSUNG, Model: UE32J4000AW. Laptop info is available in My PC Specs. (laptop is brand new, week or two old)

Here's what I've tried so far:

• 3 different HDMI cables
    • switching between ports on TV
    • tried all projection options on Laptop
    • Disable / Enable both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • Rollback Intel GPU driver and installed it back to latest version
    • Re-installed Nvidia driver
    • Restarted PC and TV
    • Scan for hardware changes through Device Manager
    • Checked Intel and Nvidia control panels - there were no available options
    • Apparently both HDMI ports on the TV work as I tried them with a tv box.

I think that's all I've tried so far, will add anything else if missed. Open to suggestions.

ThundaBG, Jan 27, 2019
  4. how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

Sceen Cast without using HDMI

Is it possible to cast my screen to TV without using HDMI cable. Screen Casting option is present in the Film and TV app for windows 10, but is it possible to cast other apps such as edge browser and games to my tv set?

UmangSamdani, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

1. how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable? - Similar Threads - cast laptop using

2. wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable: hi i wanted to cast my screen to my tv with an hdmi connection. the laptop screen should be turned on as well. is it safe to do this and also pls provide me steps of how to my tv has hdmi slot and laptop as well has one. Thank u...
  3. hdmi cable to tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi cable to tv: Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-cable-to-tv/fbb308ac-309b-4ec2-a047-673dfeec99e9
  4. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  5. problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable: My HDIM connect used to work fine but now I am unable to connect my TV using HDMI cable from my laptop. I receive an error message saying that it cannot detect another display...
  6. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204
  7. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204
  8. Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable: Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 3466 and it doesnt have HDMI port so I am using VGA to HDMI port. I am trying to connect it with my smart tv but it says no signal. My laptop display has been destroyed and I can barely see whats on it. Please suggest shortcuts or work arounds...
  9. No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable

No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable: I use my tv as a monitor for my computer and the sound has suddenly stopped working. The picture is fine but there's no sound, it says that the "Spatial sound" is off and doesn't give me an option to turn the sound on for anything but headphones. Nothing I've seen online...
  10. After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black: I have been using HDMI cable from laptop to tv without problem. However, since updating to Windows 10 whenever I use HDMI cable, after disconnecting my laptop screen is black, it is as though it does not recognize it's own monitor. I have had to restore latptop twice and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cast to tv via hdmi

2. hdmi cord for lenova laptop

3. how to cast hdmi to tv

4. laptop cast to tv app via cable,
  5. how to cast to tv with hdmi,
  6. how to cast a computer to tv using a HDMI cord,
  7. cast to tv with hdmi,
  8. how to cast my laptop to tv with hdmi,
  9. cadting laptop to tv using hdmi cable,
  10. how to cast from laptop to tv with hdmi cable,
  11. can i use a mini-hdmi to hdmi adapter for my laptop,