Windows 10: how can I change adminastrator

Discus and support how can I change adminastrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change adminastrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-adminastrator/fccf1e57-2c15-46da-9638-491aa8f8ed90 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterSchmidt7, Nov 13, 2018.

1. how can I change adminastrator

how to change adminastrator

:)

PeterSchmidt7, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2018
  3. How to enable bit locker with my adminastration key?

How to enable bit locker with my adminastration key?

jeffreyjacoby2, Nov 13, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

how can I change adminastrator

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how can I change adminastrator :p

cadaveca, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

how can I change adminastrator

1. how can I change adminastrator - Similar Threads - change adminastrator

2. Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution: How to change the resolution of a Ubuntu VM in Hyper-V?In Ubuntu’s settings -> display -> resolution, there isn’t the drop-down menu for resolution. Enhanced session cannot be enabled for some reason. So how to change the resolution? The default is quite small...
  3. Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution: How to change the resolution of a Ubuntu VM in Hyper-V?In Ubuntu’s settings -> display -> resolution, there isn’t the drop-down menu for resolution. Enhanced session cannot be enabled for some reason. So how to change the resolution? The default is quite small...
  4. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  5. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  6. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  7. How to change my account name main folde?

How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  8. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...
  10. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...