Windows 10: how can i change background of folders in darkmode

Discus and support how can i change background of folders in darkmode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can i change the background from black to blue or any other colors than black black is so sick and hurts my eye [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sinfulslave, Oct 20, 2020.

1. how can i change background of folders in darkmode

can i change the background from black to blue or any other colors than black

black is so sick and hurts my eye

how can i change background of folders in darkmode ffa3ba12-cf9e-4a13-b42a-619771524b8c?upload=true.png

:)

sinfulslave, Oct 20, 2020

2. Task Manager Darkmode

Is there a way I can have Task Manager included in the Darkmode setting? Or some way of permanently changing it separately?

If it can't be changed, why would that be?

Hwangchung, Oct 20, 2020
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Lex Del Win User

how can i change background of folders in darkmode

Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

how can i change background of folders in darkmode

1. how can i change background of folders in darkmode - Similar Threads - change background folders

2. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  3. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  4. How can I change my wallpaper background?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  5. How can I change my wallpaper background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  6. How can I change my wallpaper background?

7. How to change folder background in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change folder background in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are looking for a way to change the folder background in File Explorer of Windows 10, then this shows you the easy way to do it. While Windows 10 allows you to choose the dark theme to add [...] This post How to change folder background in Windows 10...
  8. how can I change the color of an application background?

how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4
  9. How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?

How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?: I have been doing some research and can not find the answer anywhere. I have found ways for windows 7 and 8.1 but they are not supported on windows 10, nor do they work. If anyone out there knows how I can do this, please do speak up. I am Kind of a neat freak on my computer...
  10. Change background folder ?

Change background folder ?: Hello I would like to change my background folder On W7 it was possible with W7FBC On W8 with start 8 On W10 i found start 10 but we can't change that I want this :...