Windows 10: How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10

Discus and support How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi My recently purchased PC had Windows 10 Education installed and the message kept coming up that the licence was about to expire. So I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GarryFowler, Jul 5, 2019.

1. How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10

Hi
    My recently purchased PC had Windows 10 Education installed and the message kept coming up that the licence was about to expire. So I have purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and have a proper Product Key. But I cannot activate as the Settings require the Education Product Key. Any ideas because the Microsoft Virtual Help wasn't any help!
    Thanks in advance

:)

GarryFowler, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10

1. How can I change from Windows 10 Education to the full Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change Education full

2. How can I go from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I go from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: I accidentally gave my school access to my PC and it changed my originally Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education Edition. How do I go back? Windows 10 Education takes away so many personalization options and I just want to go back....
  3. Windows 10 Education changing emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Education changing emails: I'm getting a pc that I'm going to use for both education and private use, and I wanted to know something. If I get the education version using my school email, will my pc be forced to use that as the primary email? Or will I be able to choose which email I use to sign in,...
  4. Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...

Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...: So, my institution offers windows 10 education, but I installed windows 10 education n. Can I activate windows 10 education n with a windows 10 education key? Or can I at least change the version of windows? Or do I have to do a clean install?...
  5. changing from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing from windows 10 education to windows 10 pro: i recently installed windows 10 education on my laptop and would like to change to windows 10 pro. is it possible to change without necessarily formatting my computer and installing again?...
  6. How to upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

How to upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: Hello, I'm finally getting around to upgrading my pc from windows 10 education to Windows 10 home. I've purchased the product key and everything. However when in the Windows 10 setup gui it's recapping that it's going to install windows 10 education. I went ahead and went...
  7. How do I change from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Professional?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Professional?: Title says it all, do I need to reformat my PC? Edit: wrong title, my windows is Windows 10 Education N submitted by /u/iBananaTeo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gj40x4/how_do_i_change_from_windows_10_education_to/
  8. I want to change from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

I want to change from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: Hello, When I built my computer, I used a key that let me get Windows 10 Education, but not actually activate it. Recently while cleaning out some stuff, I found my old windows 10 home key. How do I change what version of windows I am using without losing my data?...
  9. Change edition from Windows 10 Education to Pro

Change edition from Windows 10 Education to Pro: Hello, I have a windows 10 education edition and want to change it to windows 10 pro. I tried to activate it using a product key. But it shows error. I have two product keys - VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T and W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX Someone please let me know how...
  10. How Change Windows 10 Pro To Education?

How Change Windows 10 Pro To Education?: Hi, I am building a custom PC and I want to install Windows 10 Pro on it. Currently I am running Windows10 Pro on my laptop and want to use it on my desktop. I have the Windows 10 Educational Key, but the Windows 10 Pro key is from the Windows 7 free update. So basically,...