Windows 10: How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen

Discus and support How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My welcome screen in Win 10 has recently become a 'fuzzy' overlay...that is, I see my chosen background picture but when the welcome icon comes on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BettyB-233, Mar 8, 2020.

1. How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen

My welcome screen in Win 10 has recently become a 'fuzzy' overlay...that is, I see my chosen background picture but when the welcome icon comes on the whole screen, including my background pic, becomes blurred. This also blurs the various Bing pictures that occasionally appear. How can I either 'unblur' the welcome screen or eliminate it altogether?

:)

BettyB-233, Mar 8, 2020

2. Fuzzy 5800 Screen

When I unlock the screen, the screen appears fuzzy for about half a second as shown below. I've updated the software to v21.0.025 and restored factory settings. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen [​IMG]

pwrightlea, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2020
  4. nirosorin Win User

How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen

Fuzzy 5800 Screen

Had the same problem. The screen used to stay fuzzy 2 to 30s after unlock. I've noticed that it only happened when my phone was cold - the colder it was, the longer the fuzzy screen.

The problem completely disappeared after the latest update: v50.0.005. I've tried setting it off again, by exposing the phone to cold, even kept it in the fridge for half an hour, and still no fuzzy screen.

So it proved to be a software problem after all. Try the latest update, and only if that doesn't fix it, take it back to the store for repairs.

nirosorin, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen

1. How can I change "fuzzy" welcome screen - Similar Threads - change fuzzy welcome

2. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  3. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  4. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  6. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  7. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Welcome screen change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen change: I would like to change name on welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-change/9714224a-72ea-4383-b222-4eae59d26716
  9. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8
  10. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...