Windows 10: how can i change hardware id?

Discus and support how can i change hardware id? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there anyway that i can change my hardware ip instead of buying a new spec for my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohammednasim2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. how can i change hardware id?

is there anyway that i can change my hardware ip instead of buying a new spec for my pc?

:)

mohammednasim2, Jun 14, 2019

2. Hardware ID Changed after Formatting

Formatting will not change the hardware ID

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Suhel.. Win User

how can i change hardware id?

Hardware ID Changed after Formatting

Hi,

I formatted my PC a couple of months back and my Hardware ID changed.

I didn't notice it, till I tried to install one of my purchased software and it showed a different Hardware ID.

I don't really think that the software distributor will buy my story of hardware change, he would simply think I am bluffing. How do I resolve this problem?

Suhel.., Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

how can i change hardware id?

1. how can i change hardware id? - Similar Threads - change hardware

2. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  3. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  4. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  6. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...
  9. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...
  10. After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...

After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎06-‎2020 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Hi, above info is of my current windows os on my pc. I'm changing my motherboard and cpu soon. My current cpu does not support...