Windows 10: how can i change how windows 10 show programs?

Discus and support how can i change how windows 10 show programs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can i change how windows 10 show programs? thanks [img] [img] 71648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drugo, Dec 5, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

how can i change how windows 10 show programs?

Hi
    can i change how windows 10 show programs?
    thanks

how can i change how windows 10 show programs? [​IMG]

how can i change how windows 10 show programs? [​IMG]

:)

drugo, Dec 5, 2016
  2. How How Win User

I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Martmcd Win User
    How can I change Camera setting to show web camera image?

ok, i don't think i am going to be much help to you,

I got a couple of usb cameras and had the same problem you have been experiencing.

i did get it working, after trying everything already suggested, i plugged the cameras into my usb 3.0 ports and it worked. (both cameras are usb 2, and all ports seem to work ok with everything else)

with the cameras plugged into the usb2 ports there was no indication that they would not work until opening the camera app, they were recognised when plugged in, no problems showing in device manager.

Martmcd, Dec 5, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

I'd recommend looking into a start menu replacement/enhancement program such as the free Classic Shell or the $5 Start10 from Stardock Software. They're designed to make it easy to customize and manage your menuing environment. Other members will no doubt respond with more focused and Windows-10-centric suggestions. I apologize if my slight redirect is of no interest to you, on the basis of using Stardock since the Start8 days and extensive familiarity with and use of Classic Shell.

EdTittel, Dec 5, 2016
  5. drugo Win User
    hi
    in short there are no setting to change it without installing a thirty party software?
    thanks

drugo, Dec 5, 2016
  6. xpclient Win User
    Yes Classic Shell is the recommended option. What's wrong with a third party program? Do you all use IE or Edge? *Biggrin

xpclient, Dec 5, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    Classic Shell offers a lot of flexibility in appearance and style. Whilst you can still find and launch universal apps from it as well as programs, it does not support tiles.

If you have a fair number of programs installed, you should find that the Win 10 start menu's abysmal failure to correctly represent a hierarchical start menu with sub-folders (it extracts their content and lists them alphabetically) is a significant deterrent. Think

Help
    Help
    Help
    etc

- all for different programs. Great. MS doesn't always have the best answers.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how can i change how windows 10 show programs? - Similar Threads - change show programs

2. How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?: Recently, I've been trying to save changes to a file in my program files, but when I try, it says that I "don't have permission to save in this location," even though I am the owner of my PC. Of course, this is Microsoft, so the error message was not helpful at all, telling...
  3. How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Save Changes to Files in my Program Files?: Recently, I've been trying to save changes to a file in my program files, but when I try, it says that I "don't have permission to save in this location," even though I am the owner of my PC. Of course, this is Microsoft, so the error message was not helpful at all, telling...
  4. How can I change this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change this?: How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-this/9f68ac4c-5494-4785-9048-e1e7c8e9da8b
  5. How can I change this?

How can I change this?: How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-this/9f68ac4c-5494-4785-9048-e1e7c8e9da8b
  6. How Can I Change Username in Windows 10 ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Change Username in Windows 10 ??: At the time of purchase I signed up on my laptop using the microsoft account that time my username was automatically picked up by windows and I dont like that. Now I'm unable to change as I dont have any local account in my laptop but only microsoft account. So I want help....
  7. How can I save a PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I save a PROGRAM: How can I save a program to my computer. It got backed up to my One Drive. I know how to save a docment to my computer but not a PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-a-program/a4c44642-44cf-46e1-a033-e2c718079214
  8. How can I change what it shows on my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change what it shows on my Desktop?: I got a new icon pack and changed the icons on my folders. The folders present under D:\Desktop\Public Desktop are what I changed. It shows the directory of D:/ as the desktop. How can I change this to show the previous directory? submitted by /u/I_Am_Unpredictable...
  9. how can I unblock program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I unblock program: I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unblock-program/c47d5701-63a5-4c9f-a13c-688c4c265bd2"
  10. How can I change the resolution for a specific program?

How can I change the resolution for a specific program?: My default resolution is 1920x1260 but I have one program that runs best at 1260x1028. How can I set it up so the resolution changes when I run that program then changes back when it ends? 71143