Windows 10: how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Discus and support how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaRahimy, Nov 24, 2018.

1. how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro

thanks

* Original title: alireza

:)

AlirezaRahimy, Nov 24, 2018

2. Keyboard shortcuts change

Hi Pandax,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What shortcuts you wish to change specifically on Windows 10 including shortcuts which start with Windows logo?

• Do you use Windows 10 on Desktop/Laptop?
    Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that you can use to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to work with your PC, saving you time and effort as you
    work with Windows and other apps. You may try the below steps on Windows 10 to change the settings related to Keyboard on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Ease of access.

• Select Keyboard and you can change the options as you wish.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 24, 2018
  3. pandaxWP Win User
    Keyboard shortcuts change

I cant find anywhere how to change any of the new windows 10
    keyboard shortcuts. The old methods from windows 7 or XP dont work anymore. I need to change all the ,,win+ something´´ (win+tab, win+c, ...) shortcuts because I have windows key on the other side of the keyboard, making it uneasy to use them.

pandaxWP, Nov 24, 2018
  4. how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Surface Pro Virtual Keyboard Shortcut

First 4 steps above were easy. thank you. Fifth step I didn't find in Region & Language settings category. I searched for keyboard settings but did not find an option to make the change you indicated. Again, are we talking about changes to the Surface
    Pro on screen keyboard? Still trying to find that delete key or a shortcut to it which is so helpful in editing text.

Brannan16J, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

1. how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro - Similar Threads - change keyboard shortcut

2. How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?: How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer? This is a brand new laptop and when I logged in, it logged me in as 2 years old, and I in fact am not 2 years old.I need to use this computer for school and I can not even access websites because it thinks i'm 2...
  3. How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?: How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer? This is a brand new laptop and when I logged in, it logged me in as 2 years old, and I in fact am not 2 years old.I need to use this computer for school and I can not even access websites because it thinks i'm 2...
  4. Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?

Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?: Hi,Usually I use CTRL+A to select all content in a page or document, but when it comes to Windows/Office, I need to use CRTL+T. This is because my system is in Portuguese, so the shortcuts are different.This is a terrible idea, and just complicates everything! Is there any...
  5. Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the keyboard shortcuts' language?: Hi,Usually I use CTRL+A to select all content in a page or document, but when it comes to Windows/Office, I need to use CRTL+T. This is because my system is in Portuguese, so the shortcuts are different.This is a terrible idea, and just complicates everything! Is there any...
  6. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...
  7. Can i change keyboard shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i change keyboard shortcuts?: Hi, I'm using a lot the `alt + prtcn` shortcut to take a screenshot of just the activate window. I do this a lot and it's getting annoying, can I change that somehow? just prtcn would be the best, but I can compromise on different combo also if that's possible. I need the...
  8. how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro: Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-ichange-keyboard-shortcut-myself-in-win-10/ddae237d-7e2b-4d82-b914-e718062cbd8c
  9. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help): Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right ,...
  10. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help): Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right ,...