Windows 10: How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

Discus and support How can I change my account type to adminstrator? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am facing defaultuser0 problem. I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator. Please help![IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KK_11, Apr 23, 2019.

1. KK_11 Win User

How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

I am facing defaultuser0 problem.

I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator.

Please help!How can I change my account type to adminstrator? [​IMG]

:)

KK_11, Apr 23, 2019

2. How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

changing the user account type

Thank you for getting back to us with the result, Cham.

Since you're unable to download the suggested method from the previous reply, let's resolve this in a different approach.

If you're able to go back to your desktop, kindly do so. Once there, follow the steps below:

• Press WinKey + Q, type user accounts and click on the result.
    • Then select your User Account > Click Manage another account.
    • In the following window, click Add a user account option.
    • Now we have to create a local account user. So after clicking Add an account, click
      Sign in without a Microsoft account (Not recommended), then click Local account. Fill the details on the screen so appeared for adding local account. Click
      Finish when done.
    • Press Windows Key + Q and type cmd, for the search results, click
      Command Prompt. Type the following command and hit Enter key:
      • shutdown /r /o
    • The previous step will result your system to boot into Safe Mode. After getting into
      Safe Mode, press Windows Key + Q, type user accounts, and pick the same from results so appear. You would have now two accounts on your system; first your issued admin account and second the local account which you’ve
      created in step 2. Select local account.
    • Now click Change the account type.
    • Moving on, change the account status from Standard to Administrator. Click
      Change Account Type.

This way, the new user account you created has been changed to an Administrator account. Restart your machine and log in to this account with Admin rights. You can now backup your documents from the old admin account.

Finally, delete the old admin account and switch to Microsoft account to synchronize your settings with a new administrative account. Your system will now act normally with full admin rights in your hand.

Let us know how things go on your end.

Best,

Anne

Anne Fuj, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I change my account type to adminstrator? - Similar Threads - change account type

2. how can i change my account into an administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my account into an administrator account: i know that standard account does not have the family and other user option and i have to sign in to the administrator account but i dont know how it seems that this pc only has one account and its what im using right now. teel me how to sign in to another account here...
  3. how can i change my account into an administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change my account into an administrator account: i know that standard account does not have the family and other user option and i have to sign in to the administrator account but i dont know how it seems that this pc only has one account and its what im using right now. teel me how to sign in to another account here...
  4. How can I change the type account if I only have one guest account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the type account if I only have one guest account?: I use the command "net user "Administrator" /active:yes" to perform a task, and then I use "net user "Administrator" /active:no," but the Administrator does not delete, so I somehow delete it and sign in with the main account that was the administrator in the past, but is now...
  5. How can I change the type account if I only have one guest account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the type account if I only have one guest account?: I use the command "net user "Administrator" /active:yes" to perform a task, and then I use "net user "Administrator" /active:no," but the Administrator does not delete, so I somehow delete it and sign in with the main account that was the administrator in the past, but is now...
  6. Account Adminstrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Adminstrator: hi there whatsup!,,, sor i got some little confusion on my pc and i dont know who is the admin of mine ,,,when i run cmd normally i got this "C:\Users\DJ MATIA>" and when i run as admin i got "C:\WINDOWS\system32>" so who is the admin of my pc whilst i go to accounts i find...
  7. how to change name of adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change name of adminstrator: how to change the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-name-of-adminstrator/3afbeb2d-69e7-4a9d-b6d4-6accb1a4c687
  8. Can not log in with Adminstrer account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in with Adminstrer account: Unable to log in with Administer account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-log-in-with-adminstrer-account/13138b15-4786-45b8-8fe6-d1b8c891413c
  9. How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign into my adminstrator account?: I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account. .I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the administrator account is built in. Can anyone please give me instructions?...
  10. adminstrator change

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...