Windows 10: How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ?

Discus and support How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happens because I choose 80% when windows 10 offering me an option. My laptop is Asus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MukharamPria Bakti, Aug 5, 2019.

1. How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ?

It happens because I choose 80% when windows 10 offering me an option. My laptop is Asus.

:)

MukharamPria Bakti, Aug 5, 2019

2. Battery charge level at 60% but want to change it to 100%

when I first set up my Lenovo laptop I selected the option of battery charging only up to 60% as this was the recommended option. this only lets the battery charge to 60% and so when I use it without a plug in to the outlet I get only 1.5-2 hours of battery
    life. I want to change this to 100% charge for the battery. can someone answer how to find this option and change it?

ARTIBajpai, Aug 5, 2019
  3. labeeman Win User
    Battery status 100% fully charged

Nope not every laptop is designed that way Lenovo LT are not they will when plugged in will only charge when the battery is below a set percentage and then charge it to 100% then quit charging.

How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ? [​IMG]

labeeman, Aug 5, 2019
  4. RonTG Win User

How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ?

Battery status 100% fully charged

this method to keep it at 100% will not reduce battery life?

RonTG, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ?

1. How can I change my battery charge level back to 100% ? - Similar Threads - change battery charge

2. Changing the Charging Level to 100% and back to 60% on Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Charging Level to 100% and back to 60% on Window 11: I used to set up a saving power plan that charges up to 60% on Windows 10. It was easy to find since it locates directly in the power icon on the bottom right and I was able to change back and forth to the original plan quickly.I upgraded to Windows 11 and could not find the...
  3. Changing the Charging Level to 100% and back to 60% on Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the Charging Level to 100% and back to 60% on Window 11: I used to set up a saving power plan that charges up to 60% on Windows 10. It was easy to find since it locates directly in the power icon on the bottom right and I was able to change back and forth to the original plan quickly.I upgraded to Windows 11 and could not find the...
  4. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make my battery charge to 100%?: Hello,My Windows laptop prolongs my battery life by only letting it charge to 59-60%. Since my laptop is usually plugged in, this usually isn't an issue, and in fact I appreciate it.However, whenever I want to use my laptop unplugged, the battery doesn't last very long since...
  5. Battery charging level

Battery charging level: my battery is charging only upto 80% and i have followed your steps of resetting the power plan but no use in that.. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/39008675-046e-449c-b65a-54baca6c273f
  6. Restoring Battery Charging Level to 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restoring Battery Charging Level to 100%: How we change the battery charging level back to 100 % from the default 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-battery-charging-level-to-100/bfc075db-92b2-4221-9611-8369dad640db
  7. Battery charge level

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery charge level: Hi, I have a question I wanted to ask about battery charge level. I support several client and I've been getting a lot of complains about laptops that are plugged in (and it shows as plugged in) but not charging. I suspect that at least in some of those cases that may not be...
  8. Battery charge level at 60% but want to change it to 100%

Battery charge level at 60% but want to change it to 100%: when I first set up my Lenovo laptop I selected the option of battery charging only up to 60% as this was the recommended option. this only lets the battery charge to 60% and so when I use it without a plug in to the outlet I get only 1.5-2 hours of battery life. I want to...
  9. Battery charging level

Battery charging level: hello dear, I want to stop charging my battery when charging reached 80%. How i set this satting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/c5a9c2fb-7890-48eb-aaa2-1f089b0683d1
  10. My computer can only charge up to 60% how can I change it back to 100%.

My computer can only charge up to 60% how can I change it back to 100%.: My computer is Asus windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-computer-can-only-charge-up-to-60-how-can-i/47f9e7ad-7565-4ab6-a74c-07f149fa9f3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change 80% charge to 100% charge in windows 10